Buried Feelings part 2

@__sweets Xx 😘

Stephen pov.
At the end of the day we decided to go to the library to 'study'. Me klay and Dray were ahead of Ayesha and Blair. They were too consumed by the conversation to notice.
"So Steph. What do you think bout Ayesha and Kevin" Dray asked. I scrunched my eyebrows.
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Don't think we didn't realise you talkin shit bout him." Klay said
"I was only speaking the truth."
"No. You were just saying that so Ayesha wouldn't go out with him." He added. Ok so that was half right but not totally.
"And why would I do that." I said.
"Because you Stephen Curry have a burning attraction towards.... You guessed it, the one and only. Ayesha Alexander." Dray declared. My eyes widened and immediately looked back to see if ishiboo had heard anything. Luckily she didn't.
"Shut the fuck up man. You don't know what your talking about." I said calmly even though my pulse was quickening by the second. Ok so I thought of Ayesha a little bit differently to other girls. That doesn't mean anything. It just means she is more beautiful, thoughtful and all of the above. Shit! No I don't feel anything towards her. Nothing, I reassured myself.
"Okay then you won't have a problem with her saying yes to Kevin."
"Did I say that I did in the first place. You two are just stirring bull shit." I said.
"What bull shit." Ayesha said. When did she catch up to us?
"N-nothing" I said. She narrowed her eyes at me.
"Don't believe you." She said
"Don't care." I replied.
"Your such a dick head" she mumbled.
"And your such a bitch." I said. She gasped kicking her leg to the back of my ankle making me fall. She burst out laughing. I was too dazed but the sudden change of position that I didn't realise. I made her laugh.
"Your laughing!" I declared standing up. She immediately stopped.

Ayesha pov.

"No I wasn't." I said quickly
"Yes you were. Technically I made you laugh."
"Dream on Wardell." I said.
"Whatever helps you sleep at night ishiboo" he sighed dusting himself off as we entered the library.
"I hate it when you call me that." I whined. I didn't hate it actually.
"No you don't." He smirked.
"You two play to much." Blair said sitting at out regular library table. We just looked at eachother and shrugged.

We were all sitting in the library 'studying' in silence for about 10 minutes until klay decided to break it.
"So you gonna say yes to Kevin." He asked giving Stephen a weird look. Steph also looked my way. His emotions were un-readable.
"Um. Yeah I think." I said. Ok so I don't really want to, but what's the harm of saying yes to one date.
"Well best make your mind up he is coming over." Blair whispered.
"Hey Ayesha." He said.
"Stephen. Dray. Klay." He said sending a head nod their way which they returned. Except for Steph. He just looked at him blankly.
"So. I was wondering. Ayesha if you would like to go out with me." He said. I was half expecting him to be shy but he is an athlete after all. I looked over to Blair. She had a eyebrow raised and sent me a 'well yes or no?" Look.
I ended up saying yes to Kevin, he set a time and place and had to leave. I mean there was nothing really bad about him. He was kind-ish, a gentleman-ish and hot. Exactly like Stephen except Stephen is 100% better. I mean he is kinder more of a gentleman and wayyy hotter-     I put my thoughts to a halt.

NO. No no no. I did not just think that.

In all honesty every boy I meet I always compare them to Stephen. What is wrong with me.

"You alright Ayesha?" Dray asked noticing my expression.
"Yeah yeah fine. Um Blair can I talk to you for a sec." I said excusing us. We walked to an empty isle of the library.
"What's wrong." She asked.
"Okay so hypothetically, if you knew some one but nothing was going on between you two and you are comparing everyone to that person. What does that mean?" I asked panicked. She squeeled.
"Ayesha Alexander. Are you holding out on me." She said smirking.
"What?! No? We are 19 Stop acting like we are in high school." I said before hearing a 'sshhh' from the librarian.
"Yes you are. So who is this person who you compare every one to." She said smiling widely.
"I-It's..." I said looking over to Stephen subtly not meaning for her to notice.
"No. Fucking. Way." She whisper yelled.
"Stephen? Stephen is your 'perfect guy.'" She said half shocked half happy.
"N-no." I denied. She looked at me nonchalantly.
"Suurre. So are you gonna tell this 'mystery' boy."
"No. This feeling will blow over, for now I'm going on a date with Kevin." I said sternly. I didn't wanna mess anything up with Stephen.
"Ok. I'm not gonna pressure you but don't do anything you know you're gonna regret." She sighed.
We were walking back over hearing the boys talking. We stopped behind a shelf and listened.

"Come on. You are in so deep you can't even tell you like the girl" Dray groaned. Was he talking to stephen?
"Never mind like. He loves her." Klay added. Stephen loves someone. I looked over to Blair who had the same expression as me.
"N-no I don't" Stephen stuttered. He always stutters when he lies.
"Don't What?" I chimed in as if I had just came.
"How much of that did you hear." Stephen asked quickly.
"Of What?" Blair asked dumbly. He sighed in relief and leaned back in his chair. Once in a while I would look up at him and to my disappointment he wasn't looking at me. I mentally cursed myself for having these thoughts. I glanced up again and saw him staring at me. He quickly looked down coughing to cover it up. I blushed but assured myself he just looked up and wasn't looking at me. I'm pretty sure he saw me blush because I saw a small smile spread across his adorable face. God what was happening to me.