Irrisistable. (FINAL)

Ayesha pov.

The rest of dinner was agonising. A fire had lit inside me and I couldn't put it out. Every time Steph smirked at me, or put his hand on my thigh or made some two sided comment, the tension in the air grew thicker. I decided two could play at this game. As the end of dinner approached I just so happened to 'accidentally' spill the slightest bit of water on his leg. It was so little he barely noticed.
"Oh. Silly me." I say grabbing a napkin. I skimmed my hand over his upper leg. I moved my hand closer to his middle. I heard him suck in a sharp breath.
"I think I got it." He says grasping my hand. I smirk.
"You sure?"
"Yup" he breathed slightly glaring at me. We washed up and cleared the table. As were were saying goodbye to everyone Justine's dad walked her and Steph out to the back. I look at sydel confused. She shrugged and gestured for me to go listen.
"Stephen. My boy" her dad said putting a hand in his shoulder. He pushed it off lightly.
"What do you need?" Steph asked.
"Well I just thought I'd tell you I'm retiring in two weeks" he said. Two weeks! Me and Steph can finally be properly together in two weeks.
" I'm sorry what" Steph asks in disbelief.
"Daddy what about my popularity" Justine whines. This nigga.
"Well I thought what's the wait since I see you have already fallen for my daughter" he says. Steph grimaces slightly.
"Um sir I really haven't." He says awkwardly.
"Oh Stephen who couldn't fall for me" Justine says. I raise my eyebrow. She ain't just bold. She's slutty bold.
"Well a lot of people actually. Now your dad can't make me play ridiculous minutes or make me sit out games. I can finally say what I really think. Well Justine I don't just not like you. I despise you. I hate you with all my heart. As does my friends and family. We all wear the same fake ass smile when you and your parents are about. The only thing keeping me sane is Ayesha-" he says but Her dad interrupted him.
"Ayesha? What does she have to do with this"
"Yeah" Justine adds. He scratches his head nervously. If he tells them they'll leak it and my career would be over. And Steph's image.
"Well she has been a good friend. Not to mention not beating your ass every time you take a jab at her." He says.
"What? She is just annoying. Prancing about with her 'oh so perfect career' like have some modesty." Justine says. The fuck she talking about modesty.
"Exactly honey. Don't worry she ain't got nothing on you." Her dad adds.
"Excuse me. Y'all wanna talk modesty. How about letting your own damn daughter sleep around with guys who have remotely any fame. Not to fucking mention forcing me into a relationship when I could've spent these last 3 years with someone I actually love and respect instead of making me spend it with a person who wears less than a damn pornstar." Steph exclaims. Justine scoffs.
"You ain't got no one. Once you announce are breakup not one person will be willing to follow in my footsteps." She states. 
"What 'footsteps' Exactly. The footsteps of a cheating lying hoe. If I had someone following you I'd cut them off. Just like I'm doing you." Steph says.
"So what? You already got someone?"
"That don't have nothing to do with you. And. IF I did. She'd be a whole lot better than you."
I smile and go back inside. Just as I'm at the door I accidentally kick a plant pot.
"Who's there?" Her dad says. I let out a big breath.
"Oh I'm just here to tell y'all your wife is waiting for you." I say to him. He nods.
"Hey you. Since you are his apparent BFF. Do you know anything about Steph already having a girl." Justine asks. My eyes widen, and my mouth opens but nothing comes out.
"Um I thought you were his girl. Is that not the case anymore." I say looking over to Stephen. He narrows his eyes suspiciously. Ok he knows I heard.
"Why?" she questiones
"Ok ion wanna stay here freezing my ass of so imma go inside and leave y'all to it." I say. They all go inside as well. Me and Steph were behind them.
"You heard everything huh." He whispered in my ear which made a chill run down my spine.
"Possibly." I say. He chuckles and shakes his head as we enter his house.
Stephen tells everyone he and Justine broke up. They were thrilled but didn't show it.
"So you and Steph can finally be a normal couple." Sydel says after everyone goes.
"Yeah. But we gonna wait a few months before announcing it officially so no one thinks he cheated." I explain.
"I mean...  he kinda did." She says smirking.
"Oh shut up." I say laughing lightly.
"Ok ok. By yeesha. By bro." She says before walking out. I close and lock the door. I turn around and see Steph sitting on the couch typing on his phone.
"And done. Our breakup is officially out there." He says putting his phone beside him. I climb onto his lap so I'm straddling him.
"Is that so." I say slightly bucking my hips,
"Yup. So now it's just you and me baby girl." He says with a slight groan at the end.
"Well then." I say placing a kiss on his lips.
He kisses back with full force, it started out teasingly and light but soon turned into a kiss of passion and want. I bucked my hips harder which earned a moan from Stephen, turning me on that much more. I weaved my hands into his hair pulling a few strands. He kissed harder in response. He grips my thighs kissing me harder, lifting himself of the couch. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he lead us up to his bedroom. He closed the door and pushed me into the wall. I pulled my legs in harder making his very visible boner move closer to my core. I moaned parting my lips from his.
His lips go to my neck kissing and sucking.
"Tell me your mine." He whispers huskily. I couldn't think straight.
"Tell me." He says biting my skin softly.
"I'm yours." I moan. He smirks against my skin and lays me on the bed. My hands run down his torso to the bottom of his shirt. I pull it up, throwing it somewhere. I lift my head slightly kissing all over his jaw to his chest. I hear him sigh.
He noticed he was losing his dominance so he pinned my arms down. He took of my shirt and began kissing from my neck to the top of my breast. His hands go to my back un clasping my bra. His mouth returns to my skin. I gasp slightly before groaning loudly. He kisses down my stomach to above the waistline of my underwear. He swiftly pulls them down, running his hand up my thighs. He looks me straight in my eyes before lowering his head. My moans vibrate around the room as he licks me. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I bite my lip. A knot formed in the pit of my stomach. I was close,
"Not yet sweet heart." He saying moving back up to my lips. I whimper slightly. I go to his jeans and manage to undo them. He pulls them down along with his boxers. He places his member at my opening. Teasing me.
"Stephen." I moan.
"I need you."  And with than he plunges in me. I let out a loud moan. He begins thrusting into me letting out his own sounds of pleasure. My fingernails dig into his back. 
"I love you so much Ayesha." He moans.
"I love you too." I say my neck raising slightly as I become undone.
"Wardell, I'm close," I gasp.
"Almost Princess." He says with one last thrust. He releases with a grunt, as do I.
He collapses next to me.
"Well. That was one way to seal our relationship." I say breathlessly.
"Yep." He says with a slight chuckle. I smile and cuddle up to him.

This man was mine. And only mine. And that would never change.

THE END.