After this she hugged all of them again and Abhi came forward and threatened Manik to take care of her or face his wrath.

Manik: *hugged Abhi* I promise. Take care of yourself, Maa and Papa. They will need you today.*Abhi hugged him back and patted his back*

All of them bid bye and settled in the car and Manan had a separate car. Abhi and Raman pushed the car till the exit. Nandini had calmed down a bit but she was sniffing while Manik took a bottle of water and made her drink.

Nandini kept her head on his shoulder and Manik started caressing her hair.Soon they reached Malhotra Mansion and Nandini straightened herself.

Manik:*cupped her face*You are fine?

Nandini:*gave her big smile to him and nodded* I am fine.

Manik:*returned her smile* Welcome home Mrs. Malhotra.*he kissed her cheek*

He got out of the car and came to her side opening the door and gave his hand to which she slipped her hand on his and got out of the car.

Hand in hand they walked to their home were Neyonica was waiting for them and seeing them she said.

Neyonica: Welcome home bacha.

Saying this she came forward with Aarti and did their Aarti. Mahira came with the pot filled with rice and placed it in front of her legs.

Neyo: Nandini now you have to kick this pot slowly so that maximum rice falls out of the pot and then step into this coloured water and walk inside.

Nandini nodded and kicked the pot slightly and stepped into the coloured water kept there and walked inside leaving her footprints behind.

All of them got comfortable while Mukti chirped.

Mukti: Aunty abhi vo game khelenge na.

Neyo smiled and nodded at her.

Nani: Manu aur gudiya chalo abhi dono apna haath aage lao aur ek dusre ke haath ke dhaaga kholna hai gudiya tu dono haath se kar sakti hai par Manu tujhe ek haath se karna hai.

Manik: Yeh cheating hai.

Dadi: Koi cheating nahi hai chalo chalo shuru karo.

Nandini started removing the knot and succeeded in it after which Manik took her hand and started to remove the knots while all of them were cheering for him.

Manik: Yaar yeh ek haath se nahi ho raha hai.

Dadi: Koshish kar Manu ho jayega.

Manik again tried but this time Nandini also helped him with her other hand.

This time Manik removed the knots and all of them clapped for him.

Neyo: Chalo abhi dono anguthi dundh ne ki rasam karte hai Nandini apni anguthi mujhe dedo.

Nandini removed her ring and gave it to Neyonica.Neyonica dipped her hand and dropped the ring. Soon Manik and Nandini put their hand inside and started searching the ring. All the ladies were on Nandini's side and gents on Manik's side that was just for name sake.

Cabir: Common Manik, abhi haar gaya na zindagi bhaar biwi ke samne jhukna padhega.

Navya: Common Nandini.

Nandini's hand felt something metallic so she grabbed it and removed her hand. All the ladies and even the gents clapped their hands.

Dhruv: Kya Manik ek anghuti nahi dundh paya.

Manik: Abhi dekho main hi jithunga.

Neyonica again dropped the ring and this time also both of them dived their hands. While searching Manik started to distract Nandini by holding her hands ands trailing his fingers on her palm. Manik's hand touched something and he took it out and all his friends cheered for him.

Mahesh: Nandini abhi beta tujhe hi jitna hai isse bilkul jitne math dena.

Nandini: Haa papa abhi tho main hi jithunga.

Manik: Dad you are on my side.

Mahesh: Main tho hamesha meri beti ke side hi hu.

Neyo: Chalo yeh last round jo jithega vo Raaj karega.

Saying this she dropped the ring and soon both of them were searching the ring. Nandini soon got the ring but passed it towards Manik which he felt and he nodded in a no. Nandini just blinked her eyes to which Manik held her hand and made her hold the ring from other the side and he held it from his side and both of them removed the ring at the same time.

All of them clapped and hooted at this.

Mukti: Waah bhai waah, kya pyaar hai.

Cabir: Yeh game ka fayda nahi hai kyuki sabko pata hai ki Nandini jo bolegi vo hi hoga.

Manik: Yeh sahi bola tune Cabir.

Listening this all of them laughed.

Neyo: Chalo bacho bahut der ho gayi hai sab aaram karo.

Veer: Hum tho aaram karlenge but bhai ko aur bhi kaam hoga room main, nahi?

Nandini on listening this blushed and Manik glared him.

Manik: Mom isko chup karao varna mere hatho se maar khayega.

Neyo: Veer chup hoja, Chalo bacho sab room mein jao. Aur Nandini kal jaldi uthne ki koi jarurat nahi hai neendh pura karke hi aana. Thik hai?

Nandini: Ji Maa.

Mahira who was sitting beside her wispered all the best Nandini.

Nandini widened her eyes and looked at her to which Mahira winked and went from there.

Neyo: Chalo Manu abhi Nandini ko godh mein uthao aur kamre mein le ke jao,yeh rasam hai.

Manik eagerly nodded and picked up Nandini and walked up the stairs.

FAB5 from there shouted: All the best guys.

Nandini blushed at this and hide her face in his neck.Manik just chuckled at this and shaked his head in disbelief.

Author's Note: Hey guys, here is the next chapter 💃💃.Hope you like the chapter. Vote and comment on this chapter if you like it.
Stay safe, stay indoor.

Love,
Author ❤️