19| "The Angel's"

Ashton

"Tell me Annabelle, Why haven't you killed me? Why don't you go psycho on me like you did to that blonde girl. Why Annabelle?" I ask closing the space between us.

"I don't wanna kill you because I....I.." Annabelle says but stops herself.

"Tell me Annabelle." I say lifting her chin.

"I..I couldn't kill you because I....I love you Ashton... I have feelings for you." Annabelle says breathily heavenly.

"You love me Annabelle?" I ask looking down at her.

This is it. She loves me. Annabelle loves me. She finally loves me,we can get married. Spend our whole life's together.

"I love you Ashton." Annabelle says looking at me.

I grab her faces and kiss her passionately. Annabelle kisses me back and I ask for permission for tongue and she opens her mouth giving me accesses.

We kiss passionately until a knock comes on the door.

"WHAT!?" I ask pulling away from the kiss.

"Ashton,Are you busy,Uomo?" Sean asks.

"Take care of your business Ash..I'll be in my room. I'll see you later." Annabelle says giving me a quick kiss before she opens the door.
"Hey Sean."

"Hello Annabelle." Sean replies with a smile.

"I'll leave you two alone." Annabelle says walking away.

"What do you need Sean?" I ask sitting on my chair.

Sean walks over to the chair in-front of me and takes a seat.
"I wanted to talk about business but before I do I wanted to apologize for interrupting you and Annabelle."

"Don't worry about Sean,it's alright. Now what's there to talk about?" I reply.

"I got news earlier that someone tried to attack my base at midnight. They stole most of my guns and I need more so I want your best guns and my men will bring the drugs." Sean says laying back.

"Of course that's why we have a deal. Do you have any idea who could of attacked you?" I ask.

"I'm not sure what mafia it is but my cameras caught this picture." Sean says showing me a picture from his phone.

" Sean says showing me a picture from his phone