Three || Psycho bitch

Anna's POV

After I left the skate park,I was low key bored. "I should probably go get McDonald's." I head to McDonald's and order some food.After being there for 15 minutes I leave and go back to my house. When I got home,my mom was there. Surprisingly.
"Hello Anna,where were you?" My mom says as she turns to me.
"Hey,mom I was just at McDonald's."
"Have you been smocking dear..?"
"...Yes.."
"You know it's bad for you sweetie, I don't want you getting sick." My mom says as she stands up and hugs me.
"Mom I'll try not to,it's just hard."I say as I hug her back.
We watched some movies for a while and then we both went to our rooms to sleep.

The next day

I get up from my bed,to the sound of my alarm going off.
"Piece of shit." I say as I knock down my alarm from my night stand. I stand up and go shower then get ready for school. I choose a black crop top and some light washed jeans. And I'm actually gonna go to classes today.Maybe.

I head downstairs and my mom had already left,but she made me pancakes

I head downstairs and my mom had already left,but she made me pancakes.After finishing eating I grab a my phone and head to school. After I arrive at school,I go to my locker and grab a notebook and pen,and everyone is staring at me while I get my stuff.
"What never seen a girl at her locker?"I say as I roll my eyes and shut my locker. I head to my first period which is Spanish. I walk in the classroom and all eyes are on me. I roll my eyes again.Like is it really that shocking for me to attend class? I think to myself.
"Ms.Rossy,pleasure to have you join us today." Mr. I forgot his name says .
"Please take you seat." I head to a seat and sit. After a few minutes,The teacher calls on me.
"Señorita Anna,Please tell me how to say horse in Spanish." The teacher says.
"caballo." I say as that was to easy.I mean come on.
"Very well." He says and rights down some words in Spanish for us to copy on our notes.
After the bell rings I have lunch.I know what you're thinking isn't it still early well we spent 2 hours in Spanish that they made us have lunch after.

As I'm heading to lunch,some teacher stares at me. I know it's probably Bc of my shirt but,as I walk right by her,surprisingly she didn't say anything,I guessing so I actually keep my good "behavior"
I sit in a table and Blondie,comes over to me and whispers in my ear. "You bitch,you will pay for what you did to me yesterday." She says trying to intimate me.
"Know wonder you dad got killed,he probably had the same attitude as you." She says with a smirk on her face as she attempts to walk away. Hint attempts.
I grab her wrist and throw her to the floor,I get on top of her and start punching her bitchy face.
"You bitch,you're gonna regret being born!" I say as I sit on top of her while she's unconscious. I start laughing at her,and I had blood my fingers,being the bitch I am I lick the blood of my fingers.

As I'm standing up, I start laughing and look down at her on the floor still unconscious.
"Don't mess with me you little bitch." I say still laughing .
Everyone stares at me with fear. As I walk out of the cafeteria the teachers run to blondie on the floor,Not even getting chasing or telling me I'm in trouble. Those pussys were scared of me. And there's on thing I LOVE and it's fear.

After walking out of the cafeteria, I see a group of guys coming towards me.
"Damn, that was hot af." One of them says.
"Did I ask for your opinion,pretty boy." I say as I turn around and put my finger on his chest.
I can tell he's tens. I look at the other boys and I notice one of is looking at my boobs.
"Eyes up here." I say as I giggle,like a crazy bitch. I can tell they are kinda frighten.
I walk away and go outside.
I can feel them staring at me,as I walk outside of school. And I walk away from school campus into a road and sit on the edge,I'm smoking,I know I should probably stop,but I really needed it right now. A few minutes passed by I stand up and someone grabs my waist from the back.
"What the fuck!"I yell trying to get away from there grip.
They put a cloth,covering my mouth,and I became dizy,I can tell they drugged me,I'm starting to faint and they take off the cloth from my mouth and as I'm about to pass out.
"You f-fucking bitch." I say before everything turns black.

After a while of being passed out, I wake up, trying to open my eyes fully.When I manage to open my eyes I'm in a room,not any room but a room that's very modern and dark,fancy even.

Confused on where I am, I stand up and try opening the door but it's locked

Confused on where I am, I stand up and try opening the door but it's locked. I start banging on the door.
"OPEN THIS DOOR YOU FUCKING PUSSY!!" I yell.
No answer I sit on the bed and explore the room it had it's own bathroom and a walk in closet that had plenty of clothes. I lay on the bed, and without even realizing I feel asleep.