Six || Ball

Anna's POV

The next morning

I wake up at 11am,I was gonna get ready for school but,since I'm kidnapped.

I stand up from my bed and change into a a basic outfit.Black crop top,jeans

Black crop top,jeans

outfit^

I head downstairs,even if I'm in no mood of seeing there ugly faces .

"Morning Anna." Ashton says to me.

I just roll my eyes and sit. It's silence af. No one is talking.

"So how long do you want to keep me hostage." I say finally breaking the ice.

"Anna. You're not leaving." Ashton says as he takes another bite of his food.

"Ugh,I get you have a crush on me,and I could easily break you arm.But I'm not. Yet."I mutter the last part,so he doesn't hear.

"I'm going to my room." I say as I stand from the table.

"Sit your ass back down!" Ashton says furiously.

"And if I don't? Will you kill me?" I say with a smirk,and leave him by himself.

"ANNA COME BACK HERE!!" Ashton yells,but I ignore him.

After a few hours of being in my room. I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I say.

"Hey,Ashton says to put this dress on,and after you're ready to head downstairs." Nico says as he hands me a dress.

"Why do I need to wear a dress?" I say confused.

"There is a very important ball tonight.It's the most important ball of them all. All the mafia's go there. And Ashton needs you there as his partner." Nico says while opening the door.

"Get ready and be down by 15." He says as he walks out,closing my door.

"Ugh,great I'll have to go to some stupid ball." I say to myself,rolling my eyes.

After I had put the dress on it was beautiful on me,hugged my curves.Makes my boobs look good and damn my ass.
If you were wondering my dress is like,it's baby pink,it's a V line and has a slit on the thigh.

Like That^
I put on some hop silver earring,and my hair

Like That^I put on some hop silver earring,and my hair

^

I head downstairs,oh did I forget to add,I'm wearing silver heels to match my earrings.
I make my way to the bottom of the stairs and all the boys are waiting.
They all wear a dark greydress shirt with a black blazer,with a tie.

"You look beautiful,Anna." Ashton says as he grabs my hand.

"Don't touch me,I can walk myself." I say rolling my eyes and heading to the limo that was outside.

As we are all inside the limo. Ashton sits next to me while everyone is just on there phones.

"Annabelle,you better behave tonight. I wouldn't want you causing any trouble." Ashton says turning my face to him.

"No promises." I say with a smirk before turning to the other side.

After a few minutes passed by,we are finally here. The house is huge. It's not even a house,it's a mansion. It's so fancy,guards everywhere.

"Follow me Anna." Ashton says holding his hand out for me to hold.

"Whatever." I say as I grab his hand,walking inside.

We enter the ball,and all eyes turn to us. I'm guessing because he's the strongest mafia.

"Ashton Hampton.Pleased to see you again." A man that's about 20-23 says.

"Nice to see you to." Ashton says while shaking his hand.

"And who is this lovely lady..?" The man says,referring to me.

"This is Annabelle Rossy.My soon to be wife." Ashton says while staring at me. Indicating for me to play along,and behave.

"Hello,I'm Annabelle,pleased to meet you." I say with a smile as I hold out my hand.

"My pleasure to meet you Annabelle." The man says as he kisses my hand.

"I'm Sean Rey." The man says.

I just smile,even tho I just wanna slap his face for some reason.

"Well me and my Fiancé will be going now Rey." Ashton says as he grabs my hand and leads me to a area.

"I'm gonna go talk to some people,and you stay here Anna.Okay?" Ashton says as he sits me on a couch.

"Yeah,yeah whatever." I say rolling my eyes.

"Behave." Ashton says before walking away .

After Ashton has walked away I got bored. I was looking around the room,I had been standing. I walk up to where some wine was and grabbed a drink. In the corner of my eye is see someone grabbing a cup of wine.

"Well,if it isn't the psycho bitch."