Fifteenth|Mi amor

Ashton

I got a call from Jake telling me that Annabelle got injured.

I hung up and left the shipment boats and headed back to my house.

I walk in and go to the medical room and see Anna a bed unconscious.

"How is she?" I ask the doctor.

"She hit her head hard. It's not that bad, she's luckily did suffer no brain damage and she should wake up in a few hours." The doctor says.

"Okay,can you leave us alone." I say as I sit next to Anna on the bed.

"Of course sir." The doctor says leaving the room.

I start brushing Anna's hair off her face.

"Mi amor. I'm glad you're okay." I say kissing her cheek.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you. Nothing bad will happen to you while I'm here." I say before leaving the room.

I go back to the living room to talk with the guys.

"So what exactly happened that made Annabelle hit her head." I ask waiting for there response.

"We where outside talking about the meeting and then one of the guards said thru the walkie talkie that Annabelle was trying to escape." Axel says.

"She tried to escape?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Continue." I say.

"So we went to the back door and saw Anna trying to open the backdoor so Axel and Jake tackled her and pinned her to the ground so she wouldn't move and then she passed out and yeah." Nico says.

"Next time don't tackle her. Just grab her and take her to the basement. I don't want Annabelle getting hurt or killed by you guys." I say.

"Okay." They all respond.

"Good now where is Layla?" I ask.

"She's out with a friend. Don't worry she took a bodyguard." Jake says as he stands up.

"Tell her to come back to my house. And schedule a meeting with the leader of the Italian mafia." I say as I head to my office.

2 Hours later~

"Ashton, Sean's Assistant called back and said that Sean can meet up with you in 2 days at your house." Nico says entering my office.

"Seems fine. Thank you Nico." I say standing up from my seat.

"Of course. Also Anna is still not awake." Nico says.

"A word." I say sitting on a couch.

"Yeah?" Nico says as he sits next to me.

"Did Annabelle Ofer herself to you?" I ask before taking a sip of wine.

"Well we where on the way mall, and She just kept on begging to um..fuck." Nico says scratching his head.

"I understand Annabelle can be very stubborn and pushy but I want to let you and all the other guys,bodyguards,any other person in this household to never and I mean never touch Annabelle." I say demandingly.

"I've known you since I joined the mafia 2 years ago. I know you love Annabelle and you haven't loved anyone since b-." Nico says but I interrupt him.

"Yes Nico I know. I love Annabelle and I'm not letting her get away from me." I say taking another sip of my wine.

"Well I should head back to see how Landon is doing with hacking 'the Killers' bye Ashton." Nico says as he leaves.

"Bella."