Two || Project

Anna's POV

I arrived home exhausted, and fell asleep on my bed.

In the morning

I wake up and take a cold shower to sober my self up,I choose a random outfit from my closet,as I am still tired.

Outfit

After I head downstairs and my mom had already left to work,as always.
I get out of the house and walk to school,the school is only a few streets away so it didn't take that long to get there.

As I'm heading inside,I see the principal standing at the entrance.
"Ms.Rossy please follow me to my office."
Ugh another time having to go with him .
"Ms.Rossy I have seen your skipping school a lot,and I also noticed your grades are the best anymore."
"Um okay?"I say as I roll my eyes.
"So you will now be participating in after school tutoring for 20 minutes and then helping out the staff,as you don't treat them well."
"What the fuck!"
"Why do I have to do that shit,I'm just a student!Not a maid!!"I say furious.
"Ms.Rossy,you're behavior is un acceptable,You WILL be doing what I'm telling you,if you don't wanna repeat the grade."
"Now go back to class."
I storm out of his office and I'm mad,I HATE taking orders from others.I head to class even tho I'm not gonna be paying attention.
"Um A-Anna?"Some nerdy girl,that sits next to me says.
"What?"
"The teacher asked you to move seats next to Lisa.."
"Ugh,Who is Lisa?" I say
"She's in the front over there."She says as she points to girl with blonde hair,and a face full of makeup.

I stand up and go sit next to her.She already glares at me if,I've done something wrong,I can tell both hate each other. As class is dismissed,for my luck we have to do a project,and I have to do with blondie.
"So where do you wanna do it ?"She says while chewing her gum,Which makes me wanna punch her.
"Your house."I say to her as I hand her my number on a paper. Then I walk away with out letting her respond.
The day goes by slowly,But whatever after school is over,I go to the front of the school and take out a cigarette. I'm now smoking outside waiting for blondie to come out.Shes walking towards me,swinging her hips so the boys behind her see.I roll my eyes and take the cigarette out my mouth.
"Do you have a car?"I ask
"No,but I'll call for a Uber to take us to my house ig."She pulls out her phone and calls.
As we are waiting,I'm smoking while she is texting on her phone.
The car gets here and we head to her house.

As we get out of the Uber she pays and then walks to the front door.The house is pretty big and looks very fancy.Daddy's money I mumble under my breath,as she doesn't hear.
"Okay well my boyfriend is gonna come,so just sit on the couch while I go get my laptop."She says as she points to the couch,then heads upstairs.
I hear the front door open,as I'm just on my phone texting.
"Who are you?"The guy who is now staring at me.I put my phone down to look up at him,He's kinda hot.
"Lisa's school partner."I say as I look at him,then go back to texting.I can tell he's still staring at me,After a few minutes Lisa comes downstairs with her laptop and places on a table and then runs to the guys,guessing her boyfriend,she kisses him on the lips and they share a kiss for a few seconds.I roll my eyes,as they have forgotten I'm here.Like tf?
They stop kissing and then Lisa's turns to me and tell's me "Start working on the project."
"Um,You do realize,I never even go to that class right?,as in I have no fucking idea what any of this shit is." I say as I stare at her in annoyance.This bitch really think ima do all the work.
"Ugh,well then who's gonna do the work,you work for nothing."She says while rolling her eyes at me.I stand up from the couch and walk towards her.I stand infront of her,completely ignoring that her "boyfriend" is right behind her.
"Listen,you little shit,I'm not a fucking slave for you,and I guess we will both fail,Cause I'm not doing shit.So ima take my stuff and leave." I say with a smile on my face. I grab my phone,as that's the only thing I brought,cause I don't even have a backpack cause I don't go to classes.
"Oh and one thing." I say as I get close to her. "Bitch." I say as I slap her on the face.
"OMFG YOU BITCH!!"She says as she holds her cheek.
"Fuck off."I say as I walk out her house,flipping her off.
I'm surprised we boyfriend didn't do anything,as he's just stood there staring,kinda looking like he wanted to laugh.

After leaving her house, I walk to this skating park or something and just sit there and smoke. I notice there is a group of boys in all black,having a intense conversation,which catches my attention. Although I don't want any problems right now I just sit on some bench smoking my cigarette.
"WHAT THE FUCK!"I hear a guy yell.Turns out it's a guy from the group of guys.I wonder what got him so mad.
As I get up to leave the park and go back home.Someone grabs my wrist pulling me closer to them.
"Let me go you piece of shit!"I say as I try to get away from there hold. He let's go and stares at me then I notice it's Jake.
"Geez,you're feisty."He says while looking down at me.
"You left me yesterday,Alone on the bed."He says while acting hurt.
"Well that's how a one night stand works."I say while I push him away. I notice he's wearing all black like the other guys stare at where me and him are. But one catches my attention,he has black hair,hazel eyes,about 6'2,with tattoos on his arm.I roll my eyes at the other guys.
"Whatever bye."I say as I grab my cigarette and smoke it while walking away.

Jakes POV

I was talking to Anna which was my one night stand,but to be honest she's so fucking gorgeous,that I had to see her again,and I did. I was talking with my boss and other guys at a area about some "stuff" and then I turn around and notice Anna is smoking in a corner of the skate park,I tell the guys I'll be back as I walk to Anna.I start talking to her and we talk for a while,I turn my head a bit a notice my boss and the other guys are looking at Anna. I hope they don't try anything and with that,Anna notices and Says bye and walks away,while still smocking her cigarette.I walk back to my boss and the guys and I can tell boss was still looking at Anna.I ignored it and after that we head back to our base.

What base?
What will happen in the next chapter?