Chapter 56 - Cake (Mature)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh Minmin, I am so glad we know, but that is so wrong. How many other couples has she done this too?" my heart hurt, not only for us, but for others who may have been unfairly rejected due to her personal vendettas or just because maybe she didn't like someone.

"I will take care of it, jagi. Don't you worry." I hugged him and felt like a weight had been lifted. Ms. Choi was no longer going to stand between us and our baby.

The next morning, Minhyuk contacted the president of the agency himself. He explained the situation and asked him to look into it. The president apologized profusely and agreed to do so.

That night we made love slowly and tenderly. It was as if all the emotion of the past week poured into the act. It was beautiful, emotional, and pure. I woke up around 2AM and I was hungry for the first time in days. And I wanted cake. I still had the last part of my birthday cake in the refrigerator, so I eased myself out from under Min's arm and leg and quietly padded to the kitchen.

I left the door of the refrigerator open for light. I was quiet as a mouse as I took out the container and then opened the drawer to get a fork. I would have gladly shared, but I didn't want to wake him. I was going to eat my cake in the semi-darkness, so I closed the fridge door. I turned to walk to the couch and Min was right in front of me. He scared the crap out of me. I jumped and screamed, and ended up with my cake against my chest. He grinned and apologized for startling me.

"So, you weren't going to share? See how that worked out?" he teased.

He grasped my hips and lifted me, setting me on the edge of the counter. I wrapped my legs around him and he took my nipple into his mouth. I suddenly felt inspired. I dipped my finger into the frosting and wiped it on myself. He groaned softly when he saw my fingers fondling my lower lips. He kissed me and told me I shouldn't tease him unless I was prepared to accept the consequences. I grinned and said I was ready.

I saw his little sideways smile as he bent down to taste me. I leaned back further on the counter and banged my head on the cabinet. He raised his head to check on me, but I told him I was fine, I barely even felt it. He took my hands and helped me off the counter. He led me to the couch and resumed his tasting. I had one leg on his shoulder and the other stretched out on the cushions. He told me I tasted even more delicious covered in chocolate as he devoured me. Just as I was about to climax, he slipped two fingers inside me and started twitching them. I exploded into a million pieces. I heard him laugh quietly, a sexy and self-satisfied laugh. It only served to start me up again.

I raised up and kissed him, then wiped the last of the chocolate onto him and proceeded to clean it off with my mouth. He was fully hard, and I could not fit his entire length, so I ate him like a popsickle. Licking and nibbling up and down the sides of his cock, taking the head and as much of him into my mouth as I could. I bobbed up and down slowly, teasingly. Then I sped up. He held my head as I pleasured him. Little moans and larger groans were coming from his throat, and knowing I was the reason drove me wild.

He seemed to be getting close and he pulled me up to straddle him. I slid down onto him, and we both cried out. I rocked my hips back and forth, with a little side to side motion for good measure. I moved up and down and he rose to meet me. I could feel my orgasm approaching and I held his hands on my hips. My breathing was quick and ragged, and I felt my body flushing from the heat.

My body began to shake as the first wave hit me. I whimpered loudly and fell forward from the force. His grip tightened as he followed. I felt him pulsing inside me as my walls squeezed against him. I collapsed on him, and he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my temple and told me he loved me.

The next thing I knew, the morning sun was peeking through the blinds on the patio door. I was stiff from sleeping in an awkward position. I was also sticky from being covered in cake. I smiled when I remembered our chocolatey encounter. I propped my chin on his chest and looked up at him. He was so peaceful. His resting face was so beautiful, in a different way than when he was awake. I just admired him for what must have been several minutes, when he finally began to stir. Before he even opened his eyes, he smiled and tightened his arms around me.

"Good morning, my sweet prince," I said with a tiny giggle.

"Good morning, delicious princess." He opened his eyes and I melted. I got lost in them on a regular basis.

"We should probably shower. We are covered in chocolate and I have a mess to clean up." I sighed, but only stretched and snuggled in closer to him. It was my day off, but he had a schedule that morning, and then more later in the day. He didn't rush to get up. He just held me and stroked my hair.

"I can't believe I get to wake up to you every morning. How did I manage to find you, out of the hundreds of thousands of people who could have won that contest... how was I lucky enough that it was you?"

"I am so glad it is not just me who thinks that way," I smiled at him.

We heard his alarm go off in the bedroom and forced ourselves to get up. He started the coffee, and I went to shower since I had the most stickiness to deal with. I even found it in my hair. I had just rinsed the conditioner from my hair and the bathroom door opened. He appeared at the door with 2 coffee mugs and a big grin on his face. He sat the cups down and slid the glass shower door open, joining me in the steamy enclosure.

"That was fun last night. That was the most delicious cake I have ever had," he said against my ear as he washed my back.

"I am kinda wishing we had showered right after though. I am not sure chocolate cake and frosting makes a good sleeping mask," I giggled. We each turned and I washed his back next. My hands moved slowly, and I lingered over his tattoo. I traced the outline with my fingertip. "It is beautiful. I never cared for tattoos until you got yours. And now I even have one," I mused as I glanced at my own wrist. He held his up to mine. I kissed the rose on his back and continued slowly washing him.

"Oh! I might be a little late tonight, but not too much. I just didn't want you to worry."

"Are you guys ever going to slow down?" I pouted. He turned to me.

"Yes, jagi. Eventually I will slow down. Remember, it is going to take time for things to settle." He could have been annoyed with me, but he wasn't. His voice was soft and gentle. He put a finger under my chin and lifted my face. "We are already cutting back on the late nights some."

"I know, and I love that you are home more. I just love being with you, and I miss you when you aren't here." He kissed my forehead.

"It won't be much longer 'til we have a sort of normal life... I hope."

"You hope?" I pulled back, "is there something you aren't telling me?"

He shook his head, "no, no, nothing like that. I just don't know what the new thing will look like. We may be just as busy with the company. We just won't know until it happens. But I promise to be home as much as possible. After all, we will have a little one joining us soon." His sweet smile and the reminder of a future family disarmed my frustration.

We finished our shower and drank our coffee. He was almost ready when Honey and Changkyun knocked on the door. The guys were very respectful of me and did not just enter the code and come in, even though they were welcome to do so.

I fixed them each some coffee and we sat to talk while Min finished getting ready. They were heading to the new building to meet with one of the contractors for the studio area. Honey played some new music they had been working on. It sounded great. He caught me off guard when he told me that it made him happy to see Minhyuk happy. I wasn't expecting that, and it almost made me cry. I had been feeling a bit raw lately with everything that had been going on. Just then Min appeared and playfully chided Joohoney for making me cry.

Minhyuk sat beside me and they reviewed their itinerary. They made sure they had everything covered. They were dividing and conquering. Wonho and Hyungwon were handling the trainee dorms, and Shownu and Kihyun were handling the real estate people. They were all still looking for their own places.

After that, they had practice. After that they had meetings. After that they had an online meeting with a rapper in the states they were trying to recruit. They had a few other meetings like this over the next few days. Of course, they couldn't really do anything solid yet, but they could get ready to hit the ground running. I knew he was planning to slow down, but it really wasn't looking like it would happen any time soon. I reminded myself to be patient, because he was worth the wait.