75. Bloody clothes

Start from the beginning

You explained. Slowly.

Camille: I always wanted to ask you this, and I can't ask Min-yun since his always declining..

You got interested on what Min-yun was always declining to answer a single question. What would it be??

Y/n: Sure!

Camille: Min-yun is your boyfriend right?

Y/n: No.

Camille was taken a back by your calm reaction. Honestly she was expecting you to atleast panic and explain everything about fact causes on about Min-yun not being your boyfriend.

Min-yun: Told you we weren't together...

Min-yun said as he sat up.

Camille: Oh really? But it doesn't mean in the future~

'This girl is hopeless.....' Both you and Min-yun thought with letting out a defeated sigh.

After that you and Min-yun just looked at Camille as she took a seat on a waiting chair just near the door. Something suddenly pop on (my head that I'll probably be doing as a stup—sorry...) your head making you flinch a bit.

Y/n: ah–!

Your sudden flinch made Min-yun thought that something weird is going to happen because of your stupidity.

Y/n: Yah–ah... Min-yun..?

Min-yun: Yes..?

Y/n: In the first day of school...is it ok for a student to skip a couple of classes?

After your question, Min-yun immediately knew what is the cause on why you asked him that particular question.

Min-yun: ....No way your planning on what I think your planning..

Min-yun said a bit annoyed as he narrowed his gaze at Y/n, but Y/n only look at him with full curiousity and with...puppy eyes. 'Why is she using that ugly puppy eyes again?...'

Y/n:Camille..Can you do me a favor??

You said mischievously and with a mischievous smile to match.

Min-yun:No. don't you dare accep

But you cut him off even before he threatened you.

Y/n: I need you to get two persons for me!

Camille: Sure what is it?

Camille asked as she turned and look at you, as he was going ready to stand up.

Min-yun: Y/n...Don't you dare!

Y/n: Oh just my nephew and his friend! His name is Cha Eunwoo and Sang Joonyung!

You chirped as you covered Min-yun's mouth, of course Min-yun kept struggling to let your hands let go of his mouth.

Y/n: And also! Can you grab us lunch! I'm hungry....

You said in a sad tone. ( Finally someone noticed the food–)

Camille: Huh? Min-yun is this normal for her to order many things?

Min-yun: Sometimes weird things...To answer your question.. It's totally normal.

Min-yun said casually, Camille just nodded awkwardly.

Y/n: Promise! I'll pay you back!

Camille: No need!!

Y/n: Min-yun..do you want anything?