105 - Arrival of Powerhouses

Start from the beginning

Virgo just nodded her head when he said that, not even saying any verbal affirmation. It seems that Moment Queen are also a woman of few words, just like Shelly who also don't communicate much to him. In fact, if he don't have any relationship with her, perhaps she won't even spare a glance to him. Virgo are literally a aloof spirit.

But with that line of thought, he also remember that in addition to her special time slowing domain, she also have the ability to hasten time of specific target using her comprehended [Concept], [Moment Haste]. He commanded her to cast this certain technique to his cultivating beast and it produce a very satisfactory effect.

It was because after they were inflicted with [Moment Haste], the cultivation speed of everyone one of them was doubled. This just means that it won't be long before they reach the peak of Tier-4. And since his soul strength have reached the standard of Tier-5, or Void Sensing-Stage, his beasts and spirits could already try to breakthrough to Tier-5 and increase their strength massively.

The stage of Tier-5 are very different to other former stages because of required [Concept]. Eventhough this needed [Concept] impedes the path of many, it can't deny the fact that the strength it brought are very massive when successfully reached.

However, Virgo told her that in exchange of speed, [Moment Haste] will consume lifespan of the target. It was the exact opposite of principle of [Time Dilation].

According to her, time erodes the life and vitality of every creature. This length of erosion then corresponds to lifespan. For normal people, the life and vitality of them last for 200 years under time erosion. This just means that normal people have the lifespan of 200 years old. However, due to many factors, which includes injuries and ailments they acquired throughout their whole life, this 200 years was further reduced, which also reduce the lifespan of mortal people.

And by cultivating their mind and body, which strengthen both body and soul, mortals could further endure the erosion of time, which then lengthen their natural life-span.

This means that the Time-Energy used to increase the speed of the target also increase the natural erosion of time.

In fact, if Cole thought of it, this was just a equivalent exchange. Furthermore, the increase of rate of lifespan burning was better than being killed by others, after all, speed are also a very important factors in life and death battle.

In addition, Cole feels that there's many who wants to use this skill for themselves despite of its cost, specially if talking about seclusion.

Cultivation all the time is a very dull and boring process. If they could hasten the time needed, as long as the cost are acceptable, there's many of them who will use time haste.

Meanwhile, [Time Dilation] is the opposite of [Moment Haste] as the former slows down the erosion of time. If the people inside the time dilated space, perhaps they will see that people from the outside world are moving slowly.

After that, he finally exits the [Inner World] as he knew that it was already morning outside. He then send the elf back inside and go out of the room. There he saw Grand Elder Caira and the others. Now that he arrived, only Lilia have yet to arrive.

But twenty minutes, Lilia was still no where to be seen.

"That damn girl! Making herself looks more important than others!" Ryan grumbled with weak voice but everyone inside the room are cultivators, they clearly heard what he said as clear as day. He don't even have the scruples of saying it out loud to Lilia's master, Grand Elder Caira.

However, even her Master was early today. It seems that Lilia really treat herself as a VIP.

The others just remain silent but their face said that they agree, specially Madam Tina's personal disciple, Steel.