Epilogue

A/N: I know I've been doing this a lot lately but we just got #1 in fenrysmoonbeam and I literally just finished screaming XD

This is literally so amazing, and I would love to thank each and every one of you individually, but, unfortunately, that is not possible. So I'll settle for giving you all a big THANK YOU LUVS!!!

Alright now I'm gonna go cry and celebrate some more *sniffles* please enjoy the end of Jax and Fenrys' story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blink sleepily, looking around the room slowly before a smile spreads across my face.

The sheets next to me are warm, indicating that Fenrys only left recently. I stretch, letting the sheet fall as I do so. Fenrys walks in, two plates in hand.

I sit up, holding the sheet with my underarms. I take a moment to admire him, his bare, sculpted chest all the way to where his sweatpants begin.

I look up at his face to see him looking smugly at me. Arrogant prick.

"Smells heavenly." I sigh, holding a hand out while holding the sheet up with my other hand.

He smiles, leaning in to kiss me as he sets the plate in my lap.

"Good morning, love." He murmurs, lips brushing mine.

I feel that familiar heat gathering in the pit of my stomach and playfully shove him away as I begin eating my breakfast. Pancakes.

Gods I love this male.

He chuckles lowly, sitting next to me on the bed so our shoulders are touching.

"We have to go back to Orynth today." I say casually, glancing at him as I finish my pancakes. He groans dramatically, giving me his best puppy dog eyes.

"Do we have to? Cant we just stay here a little longer?" He begs, looking at me pleadingly and grabbing my hand. I give him a look.

"We've already rescheduled this five times, Fen. We cannot do it again!" I wish I was exaggerating.

Every time we made a plan to come back from our honeymoon, Fen always managed to...convince me, to stay longer.

It's been two months now, and the court is growing anxious. He whines, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"I just want to stay here with you..." He says softly, trying to get me to look at his eyes.

I face away from him, knowing that my resolve will weaken as soon as I see his devastated eyes and that stupid, but cute as hell, pouting face.

"We have to go back, Fen. You are the spymaster, and Aelin needs my help with the people." My job is to keep close to the people, and solve local disputes. Keep them happy and make sure they feel heard.

He groans, sulking as I get off the bed and grab my clothes to get ready.

    "If you aren't ready in 30 minutes I'm leaving without you!" I warn.

He mutters something decidedly unpleasant, and I choose to ignore him as I continue my morning routine.

***

It's been 30 minutes.

I wait a few more seconds, to no avail. I sigh, shaking my head as I teleport to the palace, smiling at the guards as they let me through.

Maybe this will teach him to hurry his ass up.

I walk through the doors, grinning as I spot Rowan pacing in front of the doorway.