Chapter 22

A/N: Some quick warnings before you read this chapter:

The mature content in this chapter is not like what I usually write, so please read on with caution.

It's nothing too crazy, not like what I was originally planning, but it's still enough that I feel like I should warn y'all.

Alright, that's all. Enjoy my luvs <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fenrys immediately pins me against the wall, and I let out a tiny gasp of shock.

His body is pressing against mine, and he has both of my wrists pinned above me with one hand, while the other is lightly wrapped around my throat. He trails light kisses along my jaw, slowly making his way down to my neck.

    "You drove me absolutely insane tonight." He murmurs, and I shudder at the vibrations on my neck. He pauses, grinning, then continues.

"This outfit...do you have any idea how many times I wanted to just teleport back home? Keep you locked up with me? Watching those other males look at you, knowing exactly what they were thinking..." He growls softly, and my knees go weak.

His lips make their way down the collar of my shirt, and I inhale sharply.

"But now...it's time to fulfill that promise you made me." I smirk, pretending to be confused.

    "Promise? I don't remember making a promise." I say coyly, and he immediately freezes, pulling back to look me in the eye.

My heart falters at the sight of his mesmerizing eyes, but I force myself to stay in character. His hand slowly pulls away from my throat, trailing in between my breasts and down my stomach, making me suppress a shudder.

    "Are you sure? Because I remember it very distinctly...and there's no backing out now." I gasp as he slips his hand underneath my shirt, momentarily freeing my wrists long enough to pull it off.

He kisses me hungrily, then reluctantly steps back. I whine in protest, pulling him back to me. He chuckles softly, gently pushing me away.

"I'll be right back love. When I return...I expect these," he motions to my clothes, "to be off. Understand?" I nod, and he gives me another kiss before disappearing.

I quickly pull of my clothes before rushing into my closet, grabbing one of my old robes so I don't freeze while I'm waiting for him.

Just as I'm lying down, he appears again, with...I freeze, staring at him with wide eyes.

    "Fen..." I say, eyeing the ropes in his hands. He holds up his hands in surrender.

    "I know, love. You say the word and they're off, okay?" He says, and I nod reluctantly.

I don't exactly have positive experiences tied to ropes, and he knows that.

He kneels in front of me, gently taking my wrist in his hand. He pauses, looking up at me.

"Do you trust me?"

    "With my life." I say without hesitation. He smiles, kissing me softly before continuing.

I pull off my robe, and his gaze hungrily roams my body, causing my thighs to clench. As he begins tying my wrists, I feel my heart begin to speed up. He notices, and pauses. Looks up at me.

    "Do you want me to stop?" I shake my head, breathing deeply.

    "I can do it. Keep going." He hesitates, but does as I ask.