Cheryl greeted her mother and brother, hugging them tightly. Cheryl was very family orientated and Toni knew this would make her very emotional.

"We got you something." Penelope smiled at her. "More surprises? You guys should've told me not to wear makeup." She joked with a sniffle, wiping a tear from under her eyes.

Jason rubbed her back to comfort her, "So we know how much you love art now, and how much time you've been spending on it after work. So...we got this for you." Jason said as Toni and Penelope picked up a big framed picture and uncovered it.

"Oh my god." Cheryl gasped, her hands coming up to cover her mouth. It was a painting of her, Toni, Hunter, and Aliana. It was when Aliana was born, that day in the hospital, it looked so real.

"Guys..." She cried, "It-it's beautiful!"

"I know, right? When I saw it myself, I almost cried." Toni said.

"It's true, dear. She had to excuse herself." Nana Rose piped in.

"I love it. It's amazing." Cheryl gave her mother, brother, Nana, and Toni hugs. "Okay, now where is my other great grandbaby? I haven't met her yet." Nana Rose turned to face Cheryl.

"She's in the living room doing tummy time." She replied, leaving Jason, Toni, and Penelope to find somewhere to hang the painting.

Cheryl picked up Aliana and turned her to face her grandmother who smiled. "She looks like a mini Toni." Nana Rose giggled, accepting the girl into her arms. Aliana looked up at the older woman, reaching up to touch her face.

"Hello, dear." The older woman croaked, smiling at her. Aliana smiled back then looked around for Toni who was just entering the living room.

"Mmm-" She whined, reaching for Toni. "What's wrong?" The brunette pouted, going over to pick up the distressed girl. She instantly stopped whining and rested her head on Toni's shoulder.

"She just has to get used to you, Nana," Cheryl says and squeezed her shoulder gently, "But tell me how you're doing! I haven't seen you in over a year." The redhead pouted.

While Cheryl engaged in conversation with her grandmother, Toni went to help Jason and Penelope plan the rest of Cheryl's day. "So we need to get Cheryl out of the house for a bit," Penelope told Toni.

"Well, I already told her that I wanted to take more pictures, I could get her to tag along. We could take the kids too, best if they get fresh air." The brunette nodded.

"Good, quick on your feet. Okay, while you 4 are away. We'll be here decreasing. Just text us before you are here so that way we can hide." Jason states.

"Yeah, okay, I can do that," Toni smirked.

After confirming their plan, Toni entered the living room, "Hey, baby. We gotta get going, taking some pictures." Toni smiled.

"Really?!" Cheryl smiled, "I could come with you?" She asked.

"Of course, baby. That's why I said come on." Toni giggled, gesturing for Hunter to go put his shoes on.

Once the family was out of the house, Penelope and Jason started calling everyone over to help decorate.

********

"Look at the pretty bird!" Cheryl pointed as she carried Hunter down the trail. "Ohh, pretty bird." He repeats.

Toni snapped a picture off it and they continued to walk down the trail. "Oh, oh, oh! Looky!" Hunter pointed frantically at the hummingbird.

"Wow. That's awesome." Cheryl states as they watched the bird eat its food from the flower.

Toni chuckled as she watched her wife and son look at the bird in awe, "It's a hummingbird. Beautiful right?" She asked.