Chapter 5: Strong Connection

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otherworld: Fort Row Vale.

-Jenah's POV-

"Oprix. Air and Ocean bonded as one, giving special abilities. Blood sorcery, for the once who desire something more than justice; Water sorcery, to communicate constantly with the origins of someone's soul; Air bending, giving especially to the Oprix as a guide of wise and assurance of balance; finally, Wind magic just for the ones who can know where to go when the time needs it."

The book is old, dusty, and got hidden very well. The only pages on it got written by hand with ink, which only talks about the Oprix. It seems this book chose you to be carried by you, yet, you still doubt the power you can generate as a warlock. Thinking about the unknown places you can reach with your abilities makes you fear yourself more than ever before, and knowing it can harm others is something you cannot bear.

-If someone sees you with that book, they'll suspect you. – Rocky spoke while walking inside the shelter.

-You are right. As always, Prince. – You sighed before saving the book underneath the bed.

-Stop calling me that, and get up. We need to get some training. – Rocky said while patting your shoulder.

-If someone sees my abilities, they'll suspect my nature. – You worriedly spoke.

-Who said anything about powers? – Rocky smirked before giving you a sword. -Here, body to body combat, nothing else.

-Alright. – You rolled your eyes.

Hesitantly, you stood up from the bed with a sword in hand. Both went out of the shelter and walked towards the training zone. And where's when you started to get your body ready for a warm-up. So, you stretched out before Rocky got in place; he looked over to you before laughing slightly.

-What? – You questioned.

-Do warlocks stretch out? – Rocky asked, mocking at your actions.

-There are more things that you don't know – You blankly claimed.

-Let me see. – Rocky challenged.

-For sure. – You scoffed, a subtle smirk appearing on your face.

Both of you did the first greeting before the training began. You looked at Rocky while trying to analyze the freedom he feels with a sword on hand. By then, a subtle breath escaped your lips before closing your eyes. You let the wind give you strength and clearance before the training began.

Rocky is moving fast from side to side, jumping and avoiding the hits you try to give. He's getting very earnest in here; you can tell that through his eyes. It looks like his movements are in sync, knowing where to hit you, but he didn't count on your skillful ways of avoiding attacks. You got trained to be fast and concentrate on the target. Perhaps the wind is giving you an advantage by providing you the freedom to move along with it.