Chapter 1: Real World

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jenah's POV-

After organizing some of the things you had out of place, you decided to meditate and see how your power is doing. So far, you are hiding everything perfectly; no marks of magic and not a single accident this month.

-You are doing well, Yu Jenah. – You smiled at yourself while taking deep breaths.

The day was feeling warmer than other times. So, you opened the windows from afar. Then, you started to play with the wind; it was following the movement of your hand as it began to freshen up the whole apartment.

-Much better. - You sighed.

You closed your eyes as you kept meditating. Suddenly, the door got opened.

-Ugh! I swear to kick his ass next time! – Myungjun complained as he was getting inside the apartment along with Moonbin.

-Hello, angels! Now, what went wrong? - You asked as you kept meditating.

-Hey, Jen. – Moonbin smiled. -Myungjun-hyung is just mad because Sanha played a prank on him at the practice. – He chuckled.

-Yah! Why are you laughing? I felt embarrassed after the rest of the band noticed that I was reading a romantic novel. – Myungjun complained while blushing out.

-Myungjun, stop worrying. – You giggled while standing up. -I think they found it charming. - You assured Myungjun, attempting to convince him.

-Really? – Myungjun asked, surprised.

-Yeah, that might be so. – Moonbin said before both of them sat down on the couch.

-By the way, what happened with the air in here? – Myungjun curiously asked.

-Oh, my bad. – You said before you snapped your fingers, and just like that, the wind got out through the window. -It was feeling warm in here. – You said shyly.

-Yah! You lied to us; you said you lost your powers. – Moonbin complained.

-No, never! I said I hid them for some time. – You clarified. -Anyway, you said through text that you had news. – You changed the subject.

-Yeah. – Moonbin nodded.

-We already finished composing the new songs. Hopefully, we can have some time off now that everything ended. – Myungjun spoke before taking a deep breath.

-Hopefully? – You questioned.

Moonbin sighed. -Tell her, hyung. – He looked at him.

-Listen, The Queen made a reunion once again. Sanha and Eunwoo; went there before us, and they need us back before the fall season arrives. – Myungjun explained.