Chapter 3: Things to Discover

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otherworld: Divine Mountains.

*Nighttime*

-Jenah's POV-

You've been following this stranger for over an hour. The sun already set, making the fireflies come out from the highest palms of the jungle. The sounds of nature are making you feel relaxed and concentrated on your new objective. It might be way too soon, but you already know what you want; therefore, the way you'll get whatever is needed to reach the final goal might be helpful later on in the Otherworld.

War is ahead. You can smell the fear in each corner, and even though you haven't used your powers for defense or harming, you aren't scared of what could happen to you. The only thing that concerns you is the safety of your friends and dear ones to your heart.

As you start to move through the exotic plants of the jungle, you heard a slight sound that blared the whole space of silence. Instantly, making you touch Park Minhyuk's shoulder with a subtle tap, warning him of what might come. He didn't hesitate much to take his sword gently and slowly while observing his surroundings; there's when multiple shadows started to go back and ford through different places around you both.

The demons are playing with you; concentrate, Jen.

-How many? – You asked silently.

-Maybe six. – Rocky soberly replied.

You began to move your hands slowly while imagining the patterns of your spells inside your head. Then while taking a deep breath, your hands started to let some sparks flow with a light blue color.

-Why aren't they coming? What are they waiting for, prince? – You questioned as you can see the shadows from the demons going from place to place.

-They like to play more than usual; they want us to go and get them. – Rocky explained while looking around, holding his sword tightly. -We shouldn't make a move; they'll get impatient, wait. – He whispered, noticing the demons' behavior.

You nodded as you turned around to see Rocky, letting you see more parts of his face.

He does look like a prince.

As you stared at Rocky, you noticed how his hands started to generate some radiance on the palm of both hands, a dark blue with a hint of gold.

The stars are making him stronger.

You immediately deduced Rocky's movements when suddenly, a loud thud blared the place. Some groans started to fill up the silence as quick footsteps joined in, causing the demons to turn impatient, as Park Minhyuk mentioned before.