{Lost Page: Century War}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the very beginning, the lands united as one. No ruler held complete control; the power was for everybody in the kingdom, and there was only a lead species. No other creature could hold any judgment. Everyone had different abilities, but Angels and Warlocks were the visible Otherworlders. No one else thought that one day this could change. But later, the jealousy and hunger for power rose inside the Otherworld.

Many Warlocks wanted to demonstrate their powers in the human world, but some of their same species disagreed with their previous statements. They thought that the Otherworld was dangerous for those without magical energy, and it was unfair to bring chaos to their time. These discussions lasted for more than two years; it was a constant battle between the Warlocks. Yet, the Angels got involved at last; after all, the Warlocks wanted to put the Otherworld in jeopardy.

They fought for comprehension to hopefully making a deal with the Warlocks. Some others found themselves occupied with more ambitious plans. The impure angel called Nix came to live, and the Oprix gained more power than any other type of warlock. After both appeared around the Otherworlders, the anxiousness and security inside the kingdom reigned over. This situation led to a fight between Angels and Warlocks. There was a feeling of betrayal between the species, which made them part their ways. Later on, the Warlocks found themselves separated from the good and the bad. The ones who wanted to fight for the Otherworld, but others wanted to rule the human world.

Years passed, and the separation took place between the magic creatures. Warlocks are now known as the "loyal Otherworlders," and the Sorcerers are seeing as the "traitors." After leaving their history besides, the Angels accepted the Warlocks with opened wings. But the Sorcerers were sent away from the lands.

The Century War came as revenge from part of the Sorcerers. Oprix and Otherworlders who possess dark magic got sent away. And looking at their opportunities, they began to prepare their attack on the kingdom as they learned the use of dark magic at its fullest and bonding with demons. There's where the world of devils and sorcerers collide for the downfall of the kingdom.

After losing the Century War against the Angels and Warlocks, they returned home. The blood and tears on the battlefield left a deep wound on the leaders of the Angels and Warlocks. Later, the kingdom split into different parts, and the districts finally concealed.

History says that the Century War was one of the most massive battles that the Otherworld has ever seen, but myths affirm that there will be more blood spilled once the inheritors of Nix and Oprix collide in total unity.

page. 02-23.