Ayo here's a naughty present lol 🔞

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hey guys, I'm not sure if I'm gonna be posting the new Rafe fic anytime soon. I've been trying so hard to work on it, but I just end up not liking anything I write. I think I need new OBX content for inspiration, so I might just wait till S2 comes out to continue writing a Rafe book.

I did find inspo to write a pretty filthy Rafe x Reader smut and I decided on publishing it as an apology for getting your hopes up about an actual Rafe book. I know that the OBX fandom is predominantly younger, and I'm kinda hesitant to post this because of its mature nature, but this is fucking Wattpad 😑. Y'all's underaged souls already tarnished asf. But please read the content warnings carefully before you decide to read, thanks!

TITLE
Sex on the Beach; Rafe x fem! Reader
Word Count: 3322

SUMMARY
Your family and the Cameron's go to the Bahamas on vacation together and Rafe decides to exploit your friends with benefits relationship with him one afternoon when you find yourselves alone together.

CONTENT WARNINGS !
Strong sexual content (18+ — 😑): Ice play, minor degradation and choking — it's pretty filthy, okay? It's literally my first time posting something this nsfw, I'm scared meow.

Ocean waves lap at the shore in white lace and the relentless sun warming the afternoon sky is matched only by the burning sand that your fingers interlace in. It feels silky smooth under her fingertips and you can't give up touching it unless you have to reach up to flip the page of the book you're reading. It's a small, paperback thing — assigned to you by your psych professor as summer reading.

You sigh contently, happy to be embraced by the warmth of the Bahamas and not completely unaware that Rafe would be joining you soon. You'd after all left the Cameron boy as a ticking time bomb when you'd first informed him of your plans to spend the rest of your afternoon reading on the beach.

It was clearly written on his face that he wanted to strangle you for having the audacity to wave your Psychology of Persuasion book in his face while standing in an incredibly distracting bathing suit. You'd been a late bloomer, but – goddamn had you bloomed. There was no other way Rafe would have felt that much blood rush to his dick at just the sight of your perky tits barely covered by the spandex fabric.

You liked to tease Rafe when you got bored. It amused the shit out of you to see him get so riled up by the simplest things you did and it was equally as exciting to see what he would do to get back at you for messing with him. You almost have a hard time hiding your tentative smile when he finally sinks into the sand besides where you're already reclined on your back, peacefully reading.

He doesn't join you on his back and sits facing the water with his legs propped up. Unlike you, he'd strolled out of his family's beachfront condo and down their private beach in a loose fitting white tee and swim trunks. Through the corner of your eye, you notice him holding onto a half-finished drink in one hand that he didn't seem all that concerned with finishing since he aimlessly prods at the ice cubes in the glass with his straw.

"So this was how you wanted to spend our time alone together?" He finally speaks up casually, still tinkering with his drink while you keep your eyes glued to the pages of your book even though the words and their meaning go straight over your head as you read them. "Our dads n' Wheezie r'gon be back at six. I dunno what Sarah's out doin' with Rose and your mom, but I'm sure they'll be back around then too."

"I'm getting dinner with them at seven." You decide to reveal placidly, still avoiding looking over at Rafe. "And I'm taking Wheezie with me, but yeah, until our dads gets back, I was gonna read. I need to finish this book before we leave for home."