Chapter 1: Introducing Eye-Lock

You have a bad concept about your universe. Well our universe. I've been walking on your planet since I was a child. I've acted like one of you, but you never noticed and that's because I look just like one of you. You think you're the only planet with a sun and water. Well you're completely wrong. There's a very far away galaxy where we reside. Our planet is named Eye-Lock and I know it's a weird name but we kind of like it. We all are eye-lockers and we have a fertile planet, full of animals, food and water. Even though we have different kinds of plants and animals we protect our world . We are just like humans. We feel, we love, we take care of other people and we have family time. But there's one little tiny difference between us. You see, when a baby is born on our planet, they're born with a star-shaped necklace on their necks. Obviously. That necklace has their names and it predicts the future of the child. It can be good nor bad. Everyone has one but we can't take it off. Then that's the question. Why we can't take it off? If we do, we disappear from our world and appear on planet earth. In Eye-Lock this is very bad, because we don't feel any of the bad feelings you humans feel such like depression, sadness, pain and many others. How do I know this? That's a good question. My history is long but I can assure you that you won't fall asleep. This is how I discovered humans had feelings and even though they had flaws, just like me, they were an example to our race. I'd discovered a lot of things. Do you want to know? Go on I won't stop you. You won't regret it. Go and see it by yourself.

My name is Stefan Vlophalk, I was born in Frostember 28, 1997, so here it goes.

"Honey, tomorrow is your 16th birthday!" My mom reminded me.
I was so happy because in my 16 years I could learn to fly. At last!
"Yes mom, I know. When are we going to the flying institute?" I said anxiously.
"Tomorrow, when your father stops collecting diamonds." Mom said and I knew she was tired of repeating herself again.
I was so anxious, learning to fly was so important to me.
In the same day, I called my friend Yormando Flapyolck, to keep my mind busy. Yormando was older than me, but we've been friends since I was a kid. He was one of those types of guys who had swag and thought they were better than anyone. That's one of the things I hated about him, but if you get to know him better he's a great friend. We found ourselves in Rumbertown center, where a lot of restaurants and fashion stores were installed.
"So, you're learning to Fly dude." Yormando said excited.
"Yes!! Now we could fly together!" I said for the umpteenth time.
"I know, You said it yesterday too." Yormando said.
"Well, I'm going to eat the salad pizza." I said.
Yormando nodded and he kept talking about the flying institute and how depressive the teachers were.
"Last year, Brandon. Taught me so bad and with a bad mood. I wanted to strangle him with my belt. But I preferred freedom back then so." Yormando sneered. He looked at the menu. Even though I knew he wouldn't want to eat but he always ate from my plate.
"I just hope this year my teacher could be someone nice and with a very good mood." I said looking at the menu for some dessert.
"Cross your fingers, 'cause I really doubt it." Yormando said quickly.
"That's just superstition. You know I hate that." I said again. How many times I have to repeat myself?
"Pardon me, my Queen." Yormando sneered. Sometimes I just wanted to punch him.
"I assure you that I'm not a Queen." I said sarcastically.
Yormando stayed serious, ignoring me completely.
"I don't know why you're making such a drama. You were the one that started it. I don't use often my sarcastic powers. Just for defense." I said defensively.
"Yeah right. People are trying to eat here so don't talk, at all, their food might get spoiled." Yormando sneered. Once in a while he makes some really stupid and not-funny-at-all jokes.
"You know you can do better than that." I said looking at him. He was painting the kid's session.
"What if I don't want to do better." Yormando said.
"I'll shut up, ok." I said quickly 'cause if I tried to talk he would get all defensive. You don't really want to witness that.
"Are you sure you don't want something to eat. You're looking at the menu with such desire, that I think you might want to eat it." I sneered.
"Well, I'm not hungry but I can eat from yours." Yormando said in a funny tone.
That's Yormando. What can I do?
***