Looking back down to her unicorn socks, so many thoughts running through her head. She didn't want to stay this way feeling guilty for something she didn't even do. "Let's go out." She told the red head.

A smirk appeared on her face. "Are you sure you're ready to go out?" She asked the girl sitting in front of her as she jumped off the stool. "More than ready babe." Bryanna left to her room to get ready, putting on some leathered pants and a white body suit with the YSL heels Natasha gave her, she looked like an absolute goddess.

"You look hot." Natasha told her. She smiled as the both headed out the door, heading to a local bar that was always active and was pretty famous. They headed into Natasha's car and took off.

Once they got there, Bryanna had all men breaking there necks to look at her. She looked stunning, feeling confident she walked like a boss to the bar. They sat down and ordered a few drinks, having fun and jamming out to the music that was playing through the speakers until Bryanna felt a touch on her shoulder. She looked back to see the person who startled her, it was Loki.

"Hello dear." He approached her, he sure wasn't alone as she seen a big muscular man next to him, blond hair blue eyes. Natasha smiled at him as she let out a chuckle. "Hello Thor."

"Lady Natasha, lovely to see you again." He responded, Bryanna looked confused, did they know each other. "You guys know each other?" She asked flickering her finger back and forth to them. "He's friends with Bucky and uh Steve."

"Wait I recognize you, you're Rogers girl. He showed me and Sam a picture when we were hanging out." Thor said crossing him arms to his chest. Bryanna's face turned into a frown as he catched on and so did Loki.

"Not his girl."

And that right there was music to Loki's ears, having a mischievous smile on his face going over to comfort her as Thor just looked at the way he touched her. "Let's have some drinks." He told her, as Natasha tried to deny them and wanted to take Bryanna home already considering seeing the state she was in, a bit tipsy.

Bryanna declined on Natasha's offer to go home but fully accepted Loki's, shot after shot came in and the innocent girl started to get wasted. Thor and Natasha just watching the two get a little touchy, Loki's hands roaming through Bryanna's body as they grabbed her ass earning a small squeal from her. "How about we go back to my house pet?" Bryanna to drunk to function nodding her head up and down. "How about we go to my place instead, it's closer." She mumbled as she started to lose her balance. Loki took her hand and they fled the scene without Thor or Natasha noticing.

He shoved her into the car, as she kept giggling non stop at any thing she'd see or hear. Getting to her apartment, Bryanna pulled out her keys as they kept falling onto her mat. "Oopsie." She'd let out, Loki getting irritated as he bent down getting the keys himself, opening the door. He looked around her apartment in disgust, too small for his liking but it had to do if he wanted her tonight.

He took her to his bedroom as she laid on the bed, playing with her fingers shoving one into her mouth and biting it. "Ow that hurt!" She let out as she bursted into laughs. Loki looking at her, from head to toe admiring how amazing her body looked in the outfit she was wearing. He knelt down to have Bryannas thighs on the side of him as his hands made there way up to them, squeezing them in her leathered tights.

Bryanna dazing off as her head was shaking back and forth slowly as she let out a moan to him squeezing her thighs. Loki hooked his fingers to the side of her pants slipping them off in one swoosh, only seeing the body suit opening cover her sweet pussy.

With one finger he slid it inside of her to unclip the suit causing Bryanna to arch her back at the tensed feeling. Loki seen how wet she was, sliding his thumb around her clit rubbing it slowly, as his tongue made its way into her entrance soaking up her juices. Bryanna grabbed the sheets at the intense feeling pushing her head back to see the head board as she let out a moan.