IN REAL LIFE 8 & INSTAGRAM 28

The next day:

"You're not going are you?" A concerned Gigi asked as she watched Mahogany stand in the mirror.

It's been a day since Mahogany has talked to Jhope, and it was honestly killing her from the inside out. So her only go to therapy was to call her best friend. Who was her Safe haven.

She didn't mean what she said to Jhope but her ego just didn't want to accept the fact of her apologizing yet.

"Why do you not want me to go?" Mahogany said looking back at Gigi.

"No I didn't say that I just... actually yeah I am if I'm being completely honest. But, I cant tell you what to do with your life. I just don't want you doing something and regret it and get hurt over some bum ass guy." Gigi explains as Mahogany sighs and goes and sits nexts to her best friend on the bed.

"I just need closure with him. That's all. I know that closure isn't going to do shit for me but to get him to leave me the fuck alone I need closure gigi and to get him out of my life cause he's the past. And I'm- Im more focused on the future which is.."

"Hoseok." Gigi blurts out as Mahogany's eyes
widened.

"I wasn't going to say that. I was gonna say the future is me growing into a better person. Now if you excuse me I'm gonna go get ready to tell my ex to suck my dick in a respectable but disrespectful way." Mahogany says getting up from her bed and starts to walk to her bedroom door.

"Maggie wait." Gigi said as Mahogany stopped in her tracks as soon as she heard that nickname.

Gigi only called Mahogany 'Maggie' when she was worried about her or when she was concerned for her well being.

In this context, Mahogany could tell she was worried for her.

"Yeah gi?" Mahogany says turning around and looking at her best friend again.

"Please be careful okay? I love you." Gigi says making Mahogany smile.

"I'm a g Imma be okay. And I love you too. See you later alligator." Mahogany says smiling and saluting her best friend, slowly backing up out of the bedroom.

Gigi giggled watching her best friend walked away, causing her to salute her back.

"After awhile crocodile." Gigi responded back causing Mahogany to giggle.

Mahogany turns around and starts to walk towards the front door as she then yells again "bye bye butterfly!"

"Be sweet parakeet!" Gigi immediately yelled as Mahogany reached the door and smiled before opening the front door and walking out of it.

•••••••••••••

Mahogany walked out of her apartment building and to her car with a lot on her mind. She didn't know what to do.

With her regretting of hurting Jhopes feeling and then also having to put herself first in order to move on with her life, she was conflicted.

But her mind was still focused on Jhope.

Mahogany shook the thought of Jhope away before opening her car door and getting inside. She closed it behind her and sighed before leaning back into her seat.

Without starting the car, she just sat there thinking again. Before finally, she grabbed her phone out of her purse.

She wanted to apologize to Jhope in any means necessary.

Mahogany opened her phone and before she had the chance to go to the text messages app, she gets a notification from dispatch on Instagram.

Skeptical of wanting to press the notification or not because well it's dispatch, she does it anyway of nosiness.

Her eyes widened as she reads the posts and covers her mouth, filling her stomach sink.

"What..." She says under her breath as she reads the caption over and over again.

"Hoseok what the fuck..." She says as she gulps feeling her eyes tear up and she blinks them away.

•••••••••••••

INSTAGRAM:

Dispatch:

3

3.89 likes and 2,000 comments.

Leaked photo of BTS's 'Jhope' and Red Velvet's Wendy have been leaked of each other and they seem pretty close!

COMMENTS TURNED OFF.

•••••••••••••

[ Whew imma just warn y'all after this chapter Jhope or Mahogany probably gonna piss yall off som I'm just forewarning yall rn ]