IN REAL LIFE 4

"Well the hell we gonna do now" Jhope says as the four of them sat down on the couch.

After Gigi and Taehyung had their moment, mahogany let her best friend in on why Jhope got into a fight. Which made her want to fight more because he was disrespectful to her best friend but Mahogany took her car keys before  she could make it out the door.

"We can go arson his house" Gigi says as she puts her thumbs with a wide smile.

"I like that idea" Jhope says as Jhope gives Gigi a high five causing Mahogany to look at them.

"I mean that's not a baddddd ideaaaa-" Taehyung says shrugging as Mahogany gives him a look.

"WHAT- I'm just saying he's already racist so let's arson the bitch" Taehyung says.

"No you damn psychos we aren't being arsonists" Mahogany says.

"Well what the hell should we do then"

"We can go somewhere. To help get y'all mind off of things. It doesn't have to be long it can be just for tonight or longer." Gigi says excitedly.

"Gigi- that's actually- a really good idea wait.." Mahogany says as she sits up.

"What like together? As a group? Like us two boys and y'all two girls and we go hang out together?" Taehyung says as Mahogany nods slowly.

"Yes tae that's what gobig to go do something- means-" Jhope says sarcastically.

"It's never bad not to ask Hoseok" Taehyung says as Jhope flips him off.

"Well then its settled I'll go get my camping stuff from my room, Hobi can you help me" Mahogany says as she stands up putting her hand out.

Jhope looks at Mahogany then at Gigi and Taehyung catching on what Mahogany was doing as he nodded immediately.

"Of course let's go" Jhope says jumping up and taking Mahoganys hand. The two quickly walk to Mahoganys room and shut the door as Jhope placed his hands on Mahogany's hips and looked down at her.

"What?" Mahogany says as she looks up at Jhope smiling as he admired.

"Nothing but not slick though" Jhope says as he chuckled causing Mahogany to giggle.

••••••••

Gigi nervously sat on her best friends couch as she tried to figure out what to say to her favorite person in the world and the man she was in love with, without sounding stupid.

Taehyung thought of ways that he could break the awkward silence, but all he could glance and think about was Gigi's beauty.

"I'm sorry" Gigi whispered as she instantly covered her mouth thinking that she said that in her head.

"For?" Taehyungs raspy voice says as he tilts his head and looks at her.

"Oh um- for being awkward I'm usually not this quiet- but your presence makes me nervous.." Gigi said as Taehyung chuckled and sat up scooting towards her.

"Your nervous? well guess what.." Taehyung says as Gigi looks up and then over at him.

"What" "I'm nervous too" Taehyung admits.

"Your nervous?" Gigi asks as Taehyung nods and smiles causing Gigi to smile back at him.

"I mean I'm more relaxed now cause your presence somehow relaxes me and it's weird that I'm saying that about someone I just met but uh it's the truth. Your aura feels amazing." Taehyung says causing Gigi's eyes to sparkle at his kind words.

"I've never had anyone say that to me before.." Gigi says as she looks away and couldn't help but continuing to smile.

Taehyung chuckles as he takes his hand moves it to her cheek caressing it a little. He moves thumb along her cheek and then moving her face back to look at him as he smiled.

Her eyes widened at his actions as Taehyung cleared his throat.

"Well there's always first for everything then right? Guess I'm just lucky."