IN REAL LIFE 5

"Taehyung and Hoseok leave the damn ducks alone"

"nO- this duck is trynna square up with me it keeps running up on me" Hoseok says as he backs up and hides behind Taehyung. They currently went to a nearby garden after getting kicked out of the restaurant and got tired of sitting in there car.

The garden happened to have ducks and the duck liked Mahogany and Gigi, but hated Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Leave my bestie alone duckie" Taehyung says as he runs up on the ducks but the ducks flaps its wings at him causing both Taehyung and Hoseok to jump back.

"Just walk away" Gigi says as she tried her hardest not to laugh.

"We DID THAT- the bitch keeps following us" Taehyung whined as Hoseok flipped the duck off as it started waddling away.

"HEY DUCK YOUR NO GOOD DUCK" Hoseok yelled after the duck as it continued walking away from them.

"YOULL NEVER BE SHEIT" Taehyung joined in and yelled as Hoseok held in his laughter.

"YA JUST. LIKE. YA FATHA" Hoseok yelled causing Taehyung to bust out laughing causing the duck to turn around and run after them.

Hoseok and Taehyung immediately starts running as Mahogany and Gigi started laughing at them getting chased by a duck for 5 seconds.

"We TOLDDD you to leave them alone" Gigi said as her and mahogany died of laughter.

"Let's go before I get jumped by a god damn tribe of ducks" Hoseok says running up to Mahogany and grabbing her hand as she continued to laugh.

"Where we gonna go?" Mahogany asked as Hoseok wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Walk around. We'll see y'all later" Hoseok says looking at Taehyung and Gigi and winking at Taehyung as he turns both him and mahogany around.

"If yall don't stop putting us in this predicaMENT-" Taehyung says as Gigi nods watching Mahogany and Hoseok walk away.

"Yeah yall not helping the fact THAT IM SOCIALLY AWKWARD" Gigi says as Taehyung looks over at her as she looks at Taehyung making eye contact with him and then looks down immediately getting nervous again.

Taehyung looks around and sees a bench by a water fountain and looks further seeing a bush of beautiful flowers surrounding it.

"Come with me okay?" Taehyung says sweetly as he could see the nervousness that Gigi had. He wanted to do anything in his power to have her be comfortable with him.

Gigi gulped as she nodded looking down and sees Taehyung put his hand out.

She slowly but surely moves her hand up and fits her small hand in to his palm interlocking her fingers as Taehyung smiles a bit.

"Perfect match" Taehyung says talking about their hands fitting perfectly together causing Gigi to giggle and him to look at her.

"Cute.." Taehyung whispers as he licks his lips and then takes her hand and starts to walk her towards the water fountain.

Gigi tries to hide the fact that her cheeks were getting red by moving her free hand up to her cheek trying to rub off her getting flustered.

Taehyung approach's the bench and sits down as Gigi looks up from looking down at the ground and her eyes grow big. She loves flowers they were literally her weakness, and these flowers were the most beautiful flowers she's ever seen.

Gigi couldn't help but look around at the flowers. Her eyes grew big at the sight as the
flowers also perfectly illuminated Gigi's skin causing Taehyung to smile at her.

She turns and looks at the flowers again and cups them leaning down to smell them as her face lit up. She feels completely relaxed and at home as she looks over at Taehyung and smiles a little.

"I'm sorry I.. I love flowers and I couldn't help myself.." Gigi says with excitement in her voice expressing her love for flowers.

"Yeah love thats alright take your time.. No need to apologize that's what we're here for right?" Taehyung says as he watches her and doesn't even notice he's growing a wider smile on his face.

Gigi nods as turns her head and continues to sniff the flower and sighs as she looked at the other flowers.

"So damn cute.."  Taehyung says under his breath watching her and not letting his eyes wander anywhere else.

Taehyung then clears his throat and gets up from the bench  and walks behind her. He still watches her and smiles.  "Whats your favorite flower?" Taehyung asks causing Gigi to smile at his question.

" white roses but there's this flower I haven't seen yet that we don't have it's somewhere in the city but it's a lavender rose and I've heard about it" Taehyung says with so much softness in her voice it causes Taehyung to smile more at her.

"Well... maybe one day me and you... we'll see it together. Cause I haven't even heard about it until now" Taehyung says.

"Really?!"Gigi says as she looks back at him with her face lighting up as her skin continued to glow.

"Mmhm yes really.. wouldn't mind doing it at all for you..." Taehyung  confesses.

"You just met me though" Gigi says as she stood up and went to go sit down at the bench. She looks up at Taehyung as Taehyung shrugs and looks at her.

"So? That don't mean shit.. doesn't mean I can't feel like I've known you for more." Taehyung says as he goes and sits next to her on the bench.

"Now tell me my sweet Gigi... why is the lavender rose your favorite flower?" Taehyung asks intriguingly as he crosses his arms. He wanted to know everything about her even if that meant learning about her favorite thing.

"Well a Lavender rose represents royalty since its a very mysterious but unique color. It symbolizes love at first sight and comfort. Very cliche and stupid I know, but whenever I see a picture of it I feel at ease. Like someone is out there for me and I just have to wait. I have to wait for someone to love me and appreciate me the way that I deserve to be loved. I'm sorry I'm speaking a lot and I'm also sorry if what I said makes me a hopeless romantic but that's what a lavender rose makes me feel like. And that's why I love it so much and why I wanna see it." Gigi confesses.

Taehyung looks at her with desire and admiration in his eyes he couldn't even believe it. He had finally met someone just like him.

Gigi gulps and immediately starts to regret revealing too much about her being a hopeless romantic. She looks down at her fingers and sighs as she starts to play with them a little.

She felt like because he didn't responded to what she had said yet, that she had talked too much and he was weirded out with her.

When it was the complete opposite.

Taehyung looks down at Gigi's hand noticing her getting nervous again. He moved his hand ontop of her to stop her fingers fiddling, and then took his other hand to lift her chin up to look at him.

Before she could say anything about his actions, Taehyung moves his hand from her chin to her cheek. He started to rub his thumb on her cheek seeing that she had looked relaxed.

"There's nothing wrong with being a hopeless romantic. Nothing at all. You just see the world differently when it comes to love. And you're waiting for one day a person gives you the persona of what love really is. But you wanna know what.. I think you did find someone.." Taehyung says as Gigi makes eye contact with him.

"Who?" Gigi says sweetly as Taehyung brushed his fingertips along her Cheek as he smiled at her beauty.

"Me.."

••••••

(Yes I made another chapter with Gigi and Taehyung content we need to give the second leads some spotlight once in a while 🧍🏾‍♀️

Also if you remember that duck vine reference I love you and we should get married. No like deadass you the shit if you remember that vine)