IN REAL LIFE

"lets get to know each other"

Jhope blurted out causing Mahogany to look up from her phone and at him. They had been cuddled up in Mahogany's bed for hours after having another round of intercourse and Jhope wanted to actually spend time with her.

"What you wanna know?" Mahogany says as she looks at him. "I wanna know you as a person. Not as a fan."

"Ahh see. Hoseok you can't be saying stuff like that.."

"Why not?"

"Cause thats falling in love words." Mahogany said as she looked in his eyes and sat up laying on her arm.

"But if you insist.. I'm Mahogany Kordei. I was born here in texas. I'm 21. Yes I'm 21 running a whole ass Stan account mind your business you in my business? don't do that. I dont bother nobody and they don't bother me. But anyway,  I'm an only child, you obviously know who my best friend is cause she's literally a stan as well- oh I like the color baby blue and I also like to play roblox and I also like GRAPES" Mahogany addresses cutely as she cheesed widely placing her hand on her cheek looking at Jhope.

Jhope admired her as he smiled back at her. "You like GRAPES" Jhope says as he sits up and lays on his arm as well facing Mahogany.

"Mhmm. And flowers. Yes my ass likes flowers what about it." Mahogany says as Jhopes eyes widened.

"I didn't even say anything and if I did I wouldn't have said nothing about you liking flowers miss ma'am." Jhope says.

"Okay miss girl" " okay miss ma'am"

"You better watch it I can have your ass sleeping in the fish tank I got in my living room. Finna be aqua man looking for barnacle boy fucking with me." Mahogany said threateningly as Jhope threw his hands up in defense.

"What happened to you simping over me? where the hell did this threatening come from?" Jhope said as he chuckled.

"What can I say dick game was bussin.. when it's bussin it bring out something different" Mahogany argues as Jhope looks at her weird.

"bussin? the shit is bussin?"

"You don't know what bussin is-"

"No no I don't the fuck is a boosin"

".... first off it's bussin second off how do you not know it grandpa"

"Cause I don't know it now what is it"

"Figure it out ya damn self" Mahogany says as she stick her tongue out at Jhope who stuck his tongue out back.

"Wanna do that shit I can do it back" Jhope says as Mahogany flicks his forehead.

"Aye aye! Dont be flicking my forehead I don't got a big forehead like you" Jhope says as Mahogany gasps causing him to laugh.

"Oh so Hoseok got jokes he thinks he's a god damn jokester okay okay I see how it is" Mahogany says as nods her head causing Hoseok to laugh more which broke her serious face making her laugh.

The two continue laughing as Mahogany digs her head in Jhopes chest causing Jhope to place his hands on her thighs rubbing them.

She looked up at him watching him and smiled as he admired her body and then locked eyes on her.

He smiled brightly as he looked in her eyes causing her to smile as the both of them started to lean in.

Before their lips could connect, the door bell rings making both of them jump.

"Who is it?" Jhope says as Mahogany sits up.

"Uhhh I don't know I'll go check" Mahogany says as she gets off of him and gets off of the bed. She grabs her robe and puts it on as she walks to the door slowly.

Jhope gets up off the bed as well putting his pants back on as he watched from Mahogany's room watching her walk to the door.

Mahogany opens the door and looks up as her eyes dropped including the expression on her face.

"Hey bab-" "Fuck off." Mahogany yells as she slams the door in face of whoever it was.

"What in the- who was it!" Jhope asked as Mahogany turned around and leaned her back on the door.

"My boyfriend"