𝐱𝐢. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

I'm trying to save up enough money to find a small place or something, I've been couch surfing around everyone's houses for a week now and whilst they're away I'm gonna be having the place to myself well and Carl... "Keep going... I have all day." Sensei spoke pacing around us as I overheard Miguel speak to Tory and Kanis.

"He's not gonna stop we gotta find out who did it." He said as Tory met my eyes, "Don't not now. It's not important on who. I did it so we could win. They hurt us. I'm sorry." I quickly mouthed with softened eyes, it was true what I said. Tory looked at me for a second then said to Miguel, "I bet it was shit breath."

"Hey screw you." He spoke getting up as I got on Tory's side, Hawk placed a hand on Assface so he didn't get her. "Speak louder." I glared. "What did you say?" Tory asked with a raised voice. "You tell him baby." I nodded. "You wanna do this right now?" Assface replied. "Like to see you try." I smiled. "Hey hey!" Miguel spoke trying to stop us as I glared even more. "Stop!" My grandfather and sensei shouted.

"Would you all like to know who really did it?" He smiled as we all turned towards our sensei. "It was Hawk!" He announced, fuck he saved mine and Kanis' skin. "And it was Evans." Sensei announced as everyone the looked towards her, "And it was Kreese." He continued as everyone looked at me. I'm called Kreese now or Izzy, seen as the other Kreese has fucked off to Miyagi Do and my grandfather is a lot older and my sensei.

"And Diaz, And Robinson, Nichols, Red and Chubs. When one of you makes a move, you all make a move. You live and you die with the consequences and the spoils because you are all Cobra Kai. Main dojo, five minutes. You're about to begin your real training." Sensei announced as I was amazed.

Sensei made his way to the main dojo as I announced, "Can we all stop accusing one another now? Because I think a points been made." I voiced as they all nodded. "That certain someone would much like to go on a date with you." Tory whispered in my ear kissing it as we walked towards the main dojo.

✦✦✦

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭. 𝐀𝐭𝐢𝐬!" 𝐇𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 as Tory and Assface fought, we all knelt down watching. "You got this gorgeous." I smiled to myself as she kept kicking assface with ease. "Point!" Miguel shouted wavering the flag as assface was down in minutes. "Hit him again." Sensei instructed as Tory caught her breath, the pair of them and me included looked in disbelief. "Do you have a problem with that?" Sensei wondered.

"A fight isn't over till an enemy is finished. You show your enemy no mercy." He told us as Tory went to finish him, "Wait! This isn't what sensei Lawrence has been teaching us." Miguel piped up. "Excuse me?" My grandfather wondered in response. "There's no honor in being merciless." The Spanish boy stated. "Unless they deserve it of course." I disagreed. "But Tory scored the point, it's over." He replied. "Even so is there a point board everywhere? At home, on the streets?" I retorted.

"Sensei Lawrence is right of course. In a tournament the fighting stops when you land the point. But in the real world, it's not about scoring points. It's about being a winner or a loser. And there are no losers in the dojo." He seriously stated going closer to a speechless Miguel, Kanis looked at him with a soft sigh. "Are any of you losers?" Sensei asked. "No sensei!" We all shouted yet some louder than others...

I will not be a loser...

✦✦✦

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 Kanis were sparring as I attacked the punching bag, "You playing footsie or practicing your roundhouse?" Tory playfully joked as the other two laughed. "Oh yeah all find it funny now." I frowned. "Come on Iz it's just a joke man." Kanis smirked. "Miguel are you really going to let your girlfriend mock me?" I asked him. "Not if it was cruel but that's quite funny." He smirked. "Think fast!" Tor shouted throwing me the gloves as I managed to catch them.