{PROLOGUE}

YU JENAH

The world is full of mysteries; most of them are part of fairy tales or typical fictionary books. The majority of the people don't believe in another life. They are clueless about the most dangerous things on planet Earth. The world changes by humans' actions, where climate change plays mental games with our minds, telling us that the end is near. However, there are other difficulties inside this strange world, where the reality we see gets explained by some magic spells and war.

Not long ago, my parents needed to travel over to the headquarters in Melrose Prairie. An important reunion of Warlocks and Angels occurred that evening; however, the troubling news was about to come that same day, later on. Some Sorcerers and demons appeared in the castle, taking away more than one life. Unfortunately, my parents weren't lucky, and they got killed in the attack; they died in action. But we aren't soldiers, and sadly that's what the angels don't get.

After a few months, some warlocks wanted to take me with them since they moved to the next target to follow the angels' plan against demons. I refused to go. I didn't want to die like my parents. I couldn't take their loss; no one else's anymore. So, I ran away to the real world where humans live; I began to act like them and get involved as if I wasn't part of the otherworld anymore. That didn't last long since one of my dearest friends found me. He was worried about me, which made him stay in this odd place that humans call home. Once he was comfortable, he started to tell me how everything was going in the otherworld. I asked about some other friends we have in common, and luckily, they still alive.

Not long ago, my dearest friend revealed that our friends were here in the real world. They needed protection until everything calmed down at the palace. He said that Midtown Dust District is under the radar, and many angels got forced to abandon the place. He doesn't know where they currently are; however, knowing that our friends are safe is the best thing I heard in years. And since we are part of the otherworld, we last more than a hundred years; immortality is something nobody has after the queen herself signed an equality contract, which establishes the mortality for each individual in the otherworld. Before going away from the mythical world, angels and warlocks were gossiping about the reason behind sorcerers and demons' attacks. I was always sure that they wanted to get something out of the palace; the contract.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Thanks for choosing this book. I made this storyline for people craving some fantasy-romance stories with a little bit of mystery and adventure. I hope you enjoy this book until the very end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMERS & DETAILS COMING SOON...