23.| ᴅᴀʏ 1; ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE.
[23]. Day 1; Operation Flash Drive.
[PART TWO]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ꜱʜᴇ' ʟᴏᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE GUN HAD STILL been pointed at me. Daniel seemed pretty confident in himself and quite impressed that he pulled a gun out on me. He seemed confident that I was afraid and wasn't going to do a single thing. But I think he's forgetting the fact that he's got five kids in front of him who were trained— by James Rogers— and The Avengers in Peter's case— for moments like this.

"You plan on shooting a kid for a flash drive?" I laugh out, shaking my head. "There's nothing important in here, I don't see why you want it so badly."

"If the boss wants it, we need it." Daniel spat, the gun still pointed right at me.

Peter's jaw clenches up. "Tell your boss you're going back empty-handed. Because we aren't letting you walk out this school with that drive."

"Or alive if you keep that gun pointed at her," Kate says. Dad's secret bow had been in her hand and pointed right at Daniel's head. "We're all warning you now, drop the gun. You've got a room full of kids that would kill to protect Natasha."

"Along with the majority of the school, too." Jace chimes into the conversation. "So who do you think is walking out of this alive and healthy?"

Daniel's finger travels to the trigger, his eyes flicker from me to Peter. By the look on his face, I already knew his next move. I do a spell that quickly puts his gun into my hands so now I had the gun pointed at his head.

"I have no problem pulling this trigger. I've been called a monster all my life. I have no problem proving everyone right." I spat, my finger on the trigger. "Walk away."

"Not until we get that flash drive."

With that, Daniel whistles loudly. And what comes next was nothing but pain. We all fall to the floor groaning. They just tased us. And before we knew it they had us thrown into the cell room.

From there, everything goes black.

I wake up to my head pounding, I felt like I had just woken up from a hangover. I look around and see everyone around me but Jace had woken up. Peter seemed to notice I was up because he was quick to walk up to me and help me up from the ground.