54.| ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR.
[54]. One Way or Another.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪꜱ ᴛᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴜꜱ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪꜱ ᴛᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴜꜱ
ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

NEXT MORNING CAME QUITE quickly. James was wakened up by the sound of shouting and crashing glass. The man jumps out of bed to see Wanda hadn't been lying right next to him anymore. James doesn't bother throwing a shirt or shoes on, he runs downstairs to see Wanda and Natasha, both their eyes glowing as they had fire forming into a ball with their magic, ready to light each other on fire.

"Hey! Wanda, wh-what are you going!?" James exclaims as he sees that she had a red wisp of magic growing.

Wanda seems too focused holding a glare on her daughter that she didn't even hear James who had been shouting her name. Natasha had her hand extended, ready to cast a spell if Wanda attacked.

"Wanda!"

Wanda snaps out of it, she looks ahead to see her daughter holding a glare as he hand had still been extending out. Wanda then looks at her hands which she quickly realizes what she had been doing. In a second the red ball of fury had no longer been there.

The woman seemed so surprised at herself. It's like she wasn't even in control. Which only meant things were going to get worse. James walks over to his daughter who he gently takes ahold of, he pulls her away from Wanda.

"Go upstairs," James whispers.

"But dad—"

"Go."

Once Natasha went upstairs, James held a stare with Wanda. Strike one was the lying, two was manipulating Peter, and three, their daughter? Now there was no holding back.

"What the hell is your problem, Wanda?"

"James..."

"No. No! Don't James me." The man spat. "I- 'm tired of acting like everything is okay when it's not. You manipulated Peter! After everything, he has done for this family!? H-how could you?"

"How do you know ab—"

"Strange and I found him sneaking into Agatha's basement." James then forces a laugh. "We know everything, Wanda. That you got Peter to do your dirty work. That you had Ashley blame Peter for her death. T-that you had the book! That you planned me getting taken and then you traded your soul for what!? Like- like do you hear how crazy this shit sounds, Wanda!?"