13.| ᴘᴏᴇᴛɪᴄ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
[13]. Poetic.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴀʏ ɪ ꜱᴛᴏʟᴇ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴀʏ ɪ ꜱᴛᴏʟᴇ ʜɪ
ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

JAMES WOKE UP THE next morning feeling a little different. He felt more energetic. And it didn't help that there was still a hydra agent one floor below them. Wanda and the rest of the Avengers insisted on feeding the agent and keeping him alive until he spoke up. James, Bucky, and Natasha on the other hand thought that was a stupid idea.

The group had been talking to James but he tunes out as he hears Steve and Bucky talking two floors below.

"He still isn't talking, huh?" Bucky huffs.

"What do you expect, Buck. He's a hydra agent." Sam sighs.

Bucky hummed. "Well, we could try again and torture him until he cracks."

"Just wait until I'm back. I need to make a quick trip to the queens."

"Oka—"

"Dad?" Natasha says, she snaps her fingers in front of the man's face.

James tunes out of listening to Steve and Tony and faces Natasha. "What?"

Wanda notices that James was listening to something. "Is everything okay," she whispers to the man so that only he could hear.

James smiles at Wanda. "Yeah, all good... I just forgot Bucky needed me for something. I'll be back later I need to go do something." he goes to leave but he turns back around to face his wife. He kisses her and then proceeds to walk away.

The man leaves the kitchen ruffling Natasha's hair on the way out. And as if on cue Bucky walks into the room later after James left.

"James just left Bucky, you can probably still catch him for whatever you need him for," Wanda informs the man.

Bucky's eyes narrow. "I don't need James for anything..."

Wanda and Natasha both exchange a look.

"Where do you think dad went then?" Natasha questions.

While everyone was downstairs James walks inside the cell room. James opens the cell door and the hydra agent backs up into the corner. James smirks and waves with his fingers.

James's eyes turn red and he starts walking over to the agent. He rolls his sleeves as he continues to walk towards the agent who continued to back up.