07.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER SEVEN.
   [07]. The Accident.
   [PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡᴇꜱᴛ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ɪ ꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡᴇꜱᴛ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

JAMES STOOD UP ALL night thinking about the fact that Natasha called him dad— it hurt since he hasn't been called that in so long. God, James really missed the kids so much. It's now morning and James wakes up feeling a lot better. He lifts up his shirt to check his wounds and bruises— which are now gone. The man gets up perfectly fine and walks to the kitchen.

James sees Wanda making breakfast and he walks up towards her. "Good morning, Mrs. Rogers," he smirks.

"Someone looks better."

James nods and lifts his shirt and shows her where all the injections wounds used to be. "Yup, see? All gone. Anyway— moving on from that— last night something happened."

"What happened?" Wanda questions, she turns to face the man.

"At the store, Natalie called me dad."

"Really?"

James nods.

"Well— I- I don't know what to say. Did you ask her about it?" Wanda questions.

James shakes his head. "She didn't say anything when we got in the car."

"Why don't you go spend some time with her?"

James smirks.

Wanda didn't have to read his mind to know what he was thinking. "James, no."

"Yes."

"I said no."

"Why not!"

Wanda scoffs. "James you are not going to force that poor child to spar with you."

"She's a witch! She'll be fine."

"James please don—"

"Hey, good morning," Natasha says, she walks into the room.

Both the adults turn to face Natasha. James had a smirk while Wanda glared at her childish husband.

"What's with the faces?" Natasha questions.