17.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀʙᴀᴛᴀɪ ʀᴜɴᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
   [17]. The Parabatai Rune.
   [PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ɪ
ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

A FEW DAYS HAVE passed since the parasite has been removed. And even though James felt better everyone wanted him to take it easy. Wanda and James haven't left home. They've stood inside doing all research on their newfound symbol. It was out of the blue that both Wanda and he gained it at the same time.

The couple was woken up to an alarm going off. The man feels Wanda roll off him and leans to grab James's phone that had been going off.

"Turn it off..." James groans as he pulls the cover over his face.

Wanda laughs and turns it off. She smiles and pulls the cover off his face.

"Morning."

"Yeah... morning.." James shuts his eyes again and starts to drift off.

"No no no." Wanda laughs as she pokes the man's sides. "You don't get to go back to sleep, Rogers."

James opens his eyes and sighs. He gets up and pulls her onto his lap. "You're evil, you know that?"

Wanda smirks.

James rolls his eyes, laughing. "I mean it, you're—"

She cuts him off by pulling him into a kiss which he deepens. James rolls Wanda onto the bed and the kiss becomes more intense.

"Mr. Rogers— oh I'm sorry." Kate gags as she turns away and closes her eyes.

Both James and Wanda get up quickly and turn to face Kate.

"What the hell, kid?" James huffs.

Wanda sighs. "We've talked about this, K."

James looks at Wanda confused. "This has happened before?"

Kate looks down embarrassedly. "I might've accidentally opened the door while she was changing."

James couldn't help but snort. "Why the hell are you still here? I didn't know our home became a retirement home."

"Be nice." Wanda scolds.

Kate rolls her eyes. "Anyway— Bucky wanted me to let you know that we have some visitors."