10.| ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER TEN.
   [10]. Memories.
   [PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴋɪᴅ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ꜱʜᴇ' ᴋɪᴅ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ,
ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

JAMES, NATASHA, AND WANDA spent all of last night talking to one another. Truthfully Natasha wished she didn't have to go back— she wished she had the bond back with her mom. But things were just too messed up between them. James wasn't worried for the kids as he should've been. Instead, he worried for his wife.

The sound of a camera going off was heard.

James slowly opens his eyes revealing Bucky who had been standing above them with a polaroid camera. The man narrows his eyes in confusion and realizes he had both Wanda and Natasha laying on him.

"Memories."

"For us or her."

"Both," Bucky says. "Let's go. We need to talk."

James sighs and tries his best to stand without waking any of them up. And he succeeded. James followed Bucky out to the kitchen where they sat down.

"What's up?"

Bucky lets out a sigh. "Kid, we've got to send her back soon."

"I know, Buck," James replies.

"She's going to get too attached."

"She's a kid who lost her father, Bucky," James argued. "Just give me some time with her. A month here is literally half a second back over there."

Bucky sighs. "Yes but he ages over here. Do you want this to be another Steve situation? Wanda needs her daughter. And I know future me wanted her to come but I know this kid— she's just like you which means she's scheming something."

James glances at Natasha and then at Wanda. "It's gonna kill her when the day comes. Sending Natasha away— my death. It worries me, Buck. I-I can't leave them after everything. I can't leave you."

Truthfully Bucky tried his best from stopping himself from thinking about the fact that soon he would lose his nephew. It hurt Bucky to even think about it. All of James' hard work being thrown away just like Steve's. Bucky and Wanda had already lost so much— James knew it'd kill them.