Anastasia's POV:

It took me a while to process everything that had gone down in those 3 days. Learning that many people hate me so much that they helped him take me. Emotions were brewing, but the one that overpowered all was the need for vengeance. I needed to be the one to end all of them as closure to myself. 

It wasn't too late out, but Nico had been sleeping next to me. Ever since I came back he's been watching me sleep so he hasn't really gotten much sleep. 

I got up carefully and made my way downstairs in hopes of bumping into Adrik. I wasn't too sure if they'd take me to go see them. I wanted closure. I still wasn't on the best terms with them, but I wanted to repair our relationship after all of this was over.

Sitting in the dark living room, Adrik sat there working on something on his laptop. I made my way over and sat next to him. He took his eyes off of his laptop to look at me. I could tell he was not expecting me to be sitting next to him. 

He cleared his throat.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, I just shrugged in answer. How was I supposed to feel? I was tired of feeling this way, of being so vulnerable. No matter how much I try I felt weak and powerless. I didn't want to feel but I did. 

"Where is everyone else?" I hadn't seen much of my brothers these past few days. I wanted them to be there for me. 

"Finishing something that should have never happened." He told me vaguely. 

"I want to go see them. I need to be the one who ends this, I won't be able to leave this all behind and have peace if I don't" I let out an exasperated sigh. 

"I know you do, but I need you to feel good physically and emotionally before I even let you step foot in that warehouse. I don't want you to make a rash decision that you end up regretting." He explained. I had my mind made up already. I knew that this feeling would stay regardless, I needed this to heal.

"I need this Adrik. Please... just let me." I pleaded. 

"Fine, I'll take you tomorrow." Sighing in defeat he threw his arm over my shoulder bringing me closer. I accepted his hug. I laid my head on his shoulder enjoying the comfortable silence between us. 

"You know I am sorry for everything right." I heard him say, but I didn't reply. I know he was. 

~

It was the next morning and I usually wake up with Nico beside me, but not today. He had to go do something with his father. It was good because after last night Adrik was taking me to the warehouse. 

I was picking out my outfit unsure of what to wear. Like what does one wear when they might kill someone. After rummaging through my closet I settled for some black track pants and a black long sleeve. 

I made my way downstairs where I found 3 of my brothers talking and eating breakfast. I couldn't understand what they were saying because they were speaking Russian. I really needed to learn Russian. 

"I'm ready," I spoke grabbing their attention. 

"You need to eat." Adrik began to fix me up a plate. 

"Are you sure that's a great idea? What if she has a weak stomach?" Alek stuffed his face with some bacon. 

"My stomach is fine don't worry about it." I gave him fake smile. "Where are the rest?" I questioned. 

"The twins and Alexei are handling some other business." This time it was Adrian who spoke. I began to eat my breakfast fast because I have been antsy about today. I had not expected Adrik to give in so quickly, but  I guess he understood. They hadn't told me much about what they had done to all of them.