Chapter 44: Where's Hiccstrid?

Astrid's pov

*Not shy, not me ITZYYYYYYYY!!!*

It was 7am and my alarm went off. I was sleeping on top of Hiccup and hand was dangling out of the sofa. Just nice, Toothless was beside us, looks like he wants to go for a walk. I gave a gesture by pretending to lick my hand and Toothless saw my gesture and proceeded to lick Hiccup's hand. I got off Hiccup slowly and filmed his reaction.

"Astrid, what are you doing." Hiccup mumbled in his sleep and I was behind my phone giggling softly.

"Wait a minute, TOOTHLESS, eugh." He yelled in disgust as he sat up on the sofa. I ended the recording and laughed.

"Toothless wants to go for a walk, let's go." I said as I grab Toothless's leash.

"Fine, let me at least change out of my onesie." Hiccup said as he walked to the stairs which leads to his bedroom.

"Hey, we shouldn't wake up the rest of the gang, I had a spare set of clothes I bought yesterday for you." I said as I handed him the clothes I bought him yesterday. He changed out of his onesie and into the clothes Astrid bought him. Once he was done, the duo went out for a morning walk.

Author's pov

Half an hour later, Heather woke up and she was shocked to see that Hiccup's bed was empty, Hiccup and Astrid weren't on the bed.

"Uh, guys, do you know where Hiccup and Astrid went?" She asked as the rest of the gang started to wake up.

"They're probably downstairs having breakfast." Ruffnut said as she stretched towards the ceiling. As the gang went down the stairs, they were greeted by Hiccup's mom placing a plate of waffles on the table.

"Morning guys, we have-"

"Waffles!" Everyone exclaimed as they ran to the dining room.

"Morning everyone." Hiccup's mom greeted and everyone else greeted him back.

"Do any of you know where Hiccup and Astrid went?" Heather asked as she took a piece of a waffle.

"Toothless isn't here so they probably went for a walk." Hiccup's mom replied as she sat down and took a waffle.

Meanwhile...

"Doesn't this feel good, taking a stroll in the morning, just the two of us." Hiccup said as he placed his arm around Astrid as the couple took a stroll around the park.

"I agree, I wish we can do this more often." Astrid said as she fluttered her eyes at her boyfriend. "By the way, I got tickets to 6 flags, we're going there later." She continued.

"Woah, where did you get the tickets from?" Hiccup asked.

"My mom's colleague gave her 6 tickets and my mom said I could have it, so I decided since we don't have anything to do, we should probably hang out at 6 flags before our exam." Astrid explained.

"Well, we should head back, I'm hungry." Hiccup said.

"Wanna buy coffee for the gang, and maybe tea for you parents?" Astrid suggested.

"We don't even know how the gang likes their coffee since each of them have their own preferences, I think I'll get tea for my parents." Hiccup said.

"Awwwww, what an obedient son." Astrid teased as she elbowed Hiccup as he blushed. The couple headed to the nearest coffee shop and ordered black tea for Hiccup's father and earl grey tea for his mother.

Back at the Haddock's household...

"It's been half an hour, they should be back by now." Tuffnut said. "I can't believe they are missing out on these awesome waffles by Valka." He continued. The front door unlocked and Hiccup and Astrid were there.

"There you guys are, we're having waffles for breakfast." Hiccup's mom said.

"Mom, I got you your favourite earl grey tea, and Dad's black tea." Hiccup said as he handed his parents their drinks.

"Wow Hiccup, thank you." Hiccup's dad thanked as he took a sip of his tea. "How did you know I liked black tea." He said.

"I'm your son, how do I not know what you and mom like." Hiccup replied and everyone laughed. "By the way, it was Astrid's idea to buy you the tea so you should thank her too." He continued.

"Thank you, Astrid." Hiccup's dad thanked.

"Your welcome sir." Astrid said.

"Are you gonna tell them that we're going to 6 flags later?" Hiccup whispered to Astrid.

"Oh yes, guy, my mom's colleague gave her 6 tickets to 6 flags and since she didn't know who else to give to, she gave them to me and I was thinking maybe you guys would wanna go there?" Astrid announced.

"6 FLAGS, NO WAY, I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE!" Tuffnut yelled in excitement. "I'M IN!" He continued.

"Us too!" The rest of the gang replied.

"Awesome, let's pack up our stuff and drop them off at our homes and meet back her in half an hour time." Astrid said as everyone scrambled back to Hiccup's room to pack their stuff. Once everyone has packed their stuff, everyone headed to the front door and bid Hiccup's parents goodbye.

"Come again soon." Hiccups' mom said as the gang split ways.