Bonus: Takumi and Class 1-A omakes (some inspired by TikTok)

Omake 1: Class 1-A plays Among Us (inspired by marsmignon on TikTok because his MHA skits are awesome)

Kirishima: Guys I think Aizawa is sus... he's been on that vent for ages!

Takumi: Except he didn't vent... I can hear him snoring at the front of the classroom.

Kirishima: Falling asleep while playing a game like this is so not manly.

Bakugo: I think that NERD is sus.

Takumi and Uraraka: YOU ALWAYS THINK HE'S SUS!

Tsu: Besides, I saw him scan at medbay. He's good.

Bakugo: I will come back to this later.

Later in the game:
'I am speed.... I must embrace my villainy if I am to win this game! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!' Iida thought before he killed Bakugo, who raged at being KILLED. Bakugo was promptly muted in the chat.

However, he didn't notice that Takumi saw him on cams. Takumi had his character run back to the starting point of the map. When he got there he pressed the emergency button.

Takumi: I KNOW WHO THE IMPOSTER IS!

Midoriya: Who?

Uraraka: OH MY GOSH, THEY KILLED BAKUGO!

Todoroki: :)

Takumi: If I didn't see Iida kill Bakugo on cams, Todoroki would be sus.

Todoroki: What is sus again?

Iida: I DID NO SUCH THING. I WAS ABOUT TO REPORT THE BODY. IT IS NOT WITHIN THE RULES FOR CREW MEMBERS TO KILL EACH OTHER! *Chops air*

Takumi: Bro... YOU WERE CAUGHT IN 4K!

*Midoriya, Takumi, Kirishima, and Kaminari vote for Iida.*

Iida: IN THE NAME OF VILLAINY I DEMAND YOU STOP!

Iida: Oh... that was a mistake wa...

Iida was the imposter.... 1 imposter remaining.

Kaminari: WAIT WHO SET THE GAME UP WITH 2 IMPOSTERS?!

Uraraka: That was Tsu's idea.

Takumi: I wonder who the second one is.

Meanwhile:
A man was laughing in his office.
"You should not have fallen asleep while playing this game, Aizawa... why... BECAUSE I AM HERE!" All Might said before he had his character kill Aizawa's character.

Omake 2: Bakugo in trouble
"CODE GREEN!" Bakugo yelled as he ran inside the Class 1-A classroom.

"Code Green, the heck is a code green?" Takumi asked, a bit worried as he had never seen Bakugo seem so worried before.

"I accidentally broke one of that nerd's All Might figures... and now that he has a quirk...." Bakugo started to explain as the whole class started to step away from Bakugo, including Aizawa.

"HEY, YOU BASTARDS, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO MAKE ME AN EASY TARGET?!" Bakugo yelled but before anyone could respond...

"SMASH!" Midoriya came into the room and uppercutted Bakugo with an One for All enhanced punch. Suddenly, there was some kind of wave effect and a voice came out of nowhere.

"GAME!" That's when everyone noticed Midoriya's arm was not broken and suddenly the whole class room changed.

"THE WINNER IS.... DEKU!" And suddenly a symbol of an angry Bakugo forced to clap appeared in one of the walls of the class room, which had somehow become a giant victory screen.

"What the heck just happened?" Takumi asked.

"THERE IS NO YELLING IN THE CLASSROOM!" Iida yelled as he started chopping the air at whoever the random voice was.

Omake 3: Mei Hatsume needs to have a talk.
"HEY AUTHOR... I KNOW I WAS NOT A MAJOR CHARACTER IN THE ORIGINAL MHA... NOR WAS I SUPPOSED TO BE MAJOR CHARACTER IN THIS STORY.... BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME HAVE A REACTION TO IRON MAN'S ARMOR!!!"

I blink. "You're supposed to find out next season..."

"THAT'S TOO LONG! I NEED TO LOAD THAT THING UP WITH MY BABIES! WHERE IS THAT ARMOR... WHERE IS IT?!"

I start to panic. "HEY... HATSUME IS GETTING GADGET CRAZY!"

Takumi arrived as Iron Man and got me out of there.

"SAGE, COME BACK! GIVE ME THAT ARMOR!!!!"

Power Loader then started chasing Mei around.

Last Omake of this bonus: Do the worm!
Aizawa didn't bother to walk to class today as he was in his sleeping bag. Little did he know the whole entire class were all in sleeping bags crawling along the floor after him! Their sleeping bags were decorated with googly eyes and a cheesy smile thanks to Mina. EVEN All Might was there in an All Might themed sleeping bag.

Principal Nezu walked by and he froze upon seeing them.
"What are you all doing?" Nezu asked.
Aizawa turned to see his class and All Might imitating him and he was actually shocked.

"WE ARE HERE, living life as a worm in an attempt to understand the mind of Aizawa, sir." All Might replied.

"I'm the coolest worm here.... you extras." Bakugo said.

"Can your sleeping bag do this?" Takumi asked as his sleeping bag started playing The Worm by Audioslave.

"Yeah, I think Young Sakai had just won the contest for coolest worm." All Might said. Aizawa sighed in exasperation.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Aizawa asked.

End of Bonus 1.

Bonus 2 will be a canon (to this story anyway) side story to this story starring a character that hasn't yet appeared in this story....