Episode 5: Pro Heroes arrive.... Who is Iron Man?

Takumi hated Mondays... it symbolized the start of what would be a long week.
"Kid, you should know that there is going to be a lot more Pro Heroes in the city now." Spirit Tony told Takumi after he got ready to head to school. Takumi looked at the ghost with a bit of a nervous expression.

"That's going to make things a bit harder. There's going to be a lot more eyes looking for Iron Man and I'm sure some of them did not appreciate Ingenium sticking his neck out for me." Takumi told Ghost Tony.

"I wouldn't worry about Pro Heroes coming after you. Check your phone." Spirit Tony replied. As Takumi got his phone and went to Google, he was surprised to see that Iron Man was very popular... a symbol amongst the quirkless community and those who felt dissatisfied by some of the Pro Heroes... mainly Endeavor, which Takumi found ironic as someone who Endeavor had torn down personally.

"The Pro Heroes rely on their reputations with the people. The more popular they are, the more they are paid... and with you being such a beloved figure of Musutafu, no Pro Hero would want to put themselves against you. You are too notable right now, and the people would probably turn against the Pros if they touched you." Spirit Tony pointed out. Takumi was surprised as people were making their own Iron Man shirts and other unofficial merch to show their support of the vigilante.

"You even got yourself some fans from other parts of the world. JARVIS, show him that super attractive, for people Takumi's age anyway, island girl's page." Spirit Tony told the AI that normally resides in the Iron Man suit. Suddenly Takumi's phone switched itself to the social media page of one Melissa Shield, who was quite clear about her support of Iron Man and the idea of having a hero to symbolize the quirkless community.

"Wait you put JARVIS in my phone? When did you do that?" Takumi asked Spirit Tony when he was stunned by seeing his phone do what Tony said.

"I can be made compatible to any tech you deem necessary, Takumi. My namesake JARVIS 1.0 once had compatibility to Mr. Stark's whole house in his old world." JARVIS informed Takumi. Takumi accidentally liked a post Melissa put on her page of her in an Iron Man shirt. Spirit Tony smiled.

"So you like them blonde?" Spirit Tony teased. Takumi facepalmed.

"I am SO not having this conversation with a dead guy." Takumi said as he got out of the app.

"Is that why you don't even consider the pinkette Mei Hatsume?" JARVIS asked innocently... or as innocently as an AI co created by Tony Stark could get. Takumi groaned... sure he considered Mei to be a beautiful girl but he never thought about it past that.

"What about that Uraraka girl you eat lunch with? As your mentor in all things Iron Man, I am also obligated to be your ghostly wingman. It would help if I knew your type." Spirit Tony teased before Takumi put in his headphones to ignore the ghost and focus on eating breakfast. His face was as red as his Iron Man armor and Spirit Tony laughed.

"Yeah... he's easier to tease than even Peter or Steve." Spirit Tony said before he disappeared.

Meanwhile:
Toshinori Yagi was doing research on Iron Man. He hadn't been active very long, so there wasn't a lot of information to be found on the internet. But every news article about him showed that Iron Man didn't find any crime to be too big or too small to handle. Heck, one blog posted an article about a time his daughter lost her ballon but Iron Man flew and got the ballon back for her during one of his patrols, a minor task that many of the more ego driven Pro Heroes would see as beneath them. While no one seemed to have any definitive proof of who Iron Man could be, the recent press conference with Ingenium concerning the arrest of Blizzard, and subsequent push to get the former villain some professional help, sparked lots of theories that Iron Man could be quirkless, as it was explained by Ingenium that it was basic rules of society that forced Iron Man into going the route of a vigilante. Was he wealthy? Clearly the armor he wore would be very expensive to manufacture. Toshinori figured that the only three ways the armor could have been made is if the creator had been wealthy, the armor was a sanctioned product of a government approved support company, or the creator of the armor could have been using the vast resources of any of the biggest hero schools in Japan.