Episode 4: A team up of Metallic heroes, the spirit of a hero.

If Iron Man hadn't been the subject of conversation before, he was now after he had saved Principal Nezu. Takumi woke up early and started to watch the news for any Pro Hero news, but today, the news reporters were focusing on HIM.

"A new vigilante has become the talk of the city... the mysterious Iron Man! No one seems to know anything about him, but it's clear he's on the our side." A news reporter said as footage played on the news of Iron Man lifting a train that had fallen out of it's tracks and flying it back to where it belonged. Then it showed Iron Man dealing with a hostage situation without harming any civilian before flying away, during the time Iron Man kept patrolling after defeating Whiplash.

"Very recently, Iron Man stopped a villain known as Whiplash from assassinating the principal of super hero school UA. Heroic acts like that explains how he has become quite popular amongst the people despite his status as a vigilante." The reporter said as she showed a picture of Iron Man. Then the news showed some footage of people cheering for Iron Man on the streets as he flew by them. The news then showed footage of people making Iron Man cosplay suits and kids playing 'Iron Man'.

"Now, we have asked a few Pro Heroes about their current opinions regarding Iron Man. Let's roll the footage!" The reporter said.

The footage switched to some kind of press conference after Whiplash's attempt to kill Nezu and All Might.

"What do you all think of Iron Man?" One of the reporters yelled loudly.

"I have no idea what to make of this Iron Man, but I can't deny that he has saved many lives." All Might told the press concerning Iron Man.

"You got to admire the mystery behind the new guy. I wonder how he looks like under that armor? The suspense can make a girl feel all... well you know..." Midnight told reporters as they all blushed.

"I haven't decided if I consider Iron Man a potential ally or an enemy, but it doesn't change the fact that what he's doing is illegal." Eraser Head said quickly before he walked away. Soon after walking away from the press, he fell asleep in a sleeping bag.

"And we even had a few words from the number 2 hero Endeavor." The reporter said before they showed footage of an interview between one reporter and Endeavor. Takumi groaned upon seeing him.

"And what do you think of the new vigilante, Iron Man?" The reporter asked.

"Iron Man is a vigilante. If he ever chooses to cross my path, I will burn him down to ashes and melt his metallic exterior to where there is nothing left of him!" Endeavor answered, looking at the camera like he was expecting Iron Man to be watching the tv. It was like Endeavor was challenging him. Takumi rolled his eyes.

"Isn't that the same jerk who tried to tell you to give up on your dream to be a hero?" Spirit Tony asked as he appeared, sitting on the couch next to Takumi. Takumi, having gotten used to having a ghost come and go as he pleased looked at Tony and nodded as he ate his breakfast.

"So, it's Sunday, your one day off from UA... why did you wake up so early?" Spirit Tony asked curiously. Takumi simply responded by showing Tony his wristband that hid the Iron Man armor. He didn't want to talk with his mouth full, but luckily Tony nodded in understanding of what he was getting at. Takumi swallowed the food in his mouth before looking around to make sure his mom was not around to hear what he was going to say next.

"The more I fight crime, the more Iron Man starts to have a presence in people's minds... I figure eventually someone at UA will figure out who I am... I mean the school pays ALL MIGHT of all people to be a teacher, finding out the identity of a teenage vigilante might not be the hardest thing for the staff of that school to do. Even so, I think if I can continue to prove myself to the people... become a people's champion... if and when someone at UA ever finds out, it'll be the support of the people that maybe get's me a chance to transfer into the hero course instead of getting jail time." Takumi explained. Spirit Tony nodded.