Episode 1: How the Iron Man was found

"We won, Mr. Stark. You did it, sir. You did it. I'm sorry... Tony.." The voice of Tony Stark's protege, Peter Parker, said after Tony Stark used the Infinity Stones to defeat Thanos and save the universe. Peter was then moved back by Pepper, Tony's wife who had something to say to Tony.

"Hey." Pepper greeted. Tony tried to grunt back a reply.

"FRIDAY.." Pepper said.

"Life functions critical." FRIDAY, Tony's suit AI replied. It was at that moment, Pepper had to confront the reality of the situation. Tony Stark was dying... and nothing could save him.

"Tony.... we're gonna be ok. You can rest now." Pepper assured her husband, trying to keep the smile on her face... wanting the last thing her husband would see... to be the smile he had worked so hard to protect. Soon... Tony Stark was no more... his soul was no longer in his body... it was time to pass into the next life.

Unexpectedly, Tony ended up in a place that looked like a SHIELD helicarrier. Was this what the afterlife was like?
'How lame.' Tony thought.

"So you've finally arrived." A new voice said.
Tony looked around until he saw another spirit that looked like a white Nick Fury (like in the old comic books).

"Knock off Nick Fury, much?" Tony quipped as he saw the other spirit, who gave him an unamused glare. The glare was very similar to the one Nick Fury used to give him.

"Tony Stark, I am a cosmic being known as the Outsider, and you have one quest left before your soul can pass on to the afterlife." The spirit informed Tony. In the past, Tony wouldn't have taken this seriously, but over the years of being an Avenger, dealing with his successes and failures, Tony had matured quite a bit.

"What kind of mission?" Tony asked.

"In another world, super powers are known as quirks and they are very common. Only 20% of the world's population have no quirks, but this has caused a rise in both super powered crime and super powered heroics. The symbol of Iron Man has become important in your world... and I fully believe the symbol of Iron Man could mean something in this world too. I need you to find a good person to train to become this world's Iron Man." The Outsider informed him.

Years later:
Tony's spirit saw a lot over the years of not being able to find someone he felt could be the Iron Man of this world. He did see some interesting people however, such as All Might, rise to the forefront of Pro Heroes.

"I'm starting to wonder why this world would even need an Iron Man." Spirit Tony said to himself, as the world latched on to the symbol of peace. If this world had someone as iconic as All Might, what was the use for an Iron Man?

Meanwhile:
Takumi Sakai was in the development lab with Mei Hatsume and several of the other students from UA's support course. Takumi had gotten into the school on recommendation into the support program. Takumi smiled when he remembered the night he learned he was going to UA. It was the school of his dreams! He was stunned that he would be the first quirkless student ever in the history of UA! But then he sighed when he remembered that he wasn't in the hero course. He knew the school would not give him much of an opportunity to become a hero student. He was a quirkless person after all, and hero work could be fatal for anyone. As dangerous as it was for heroes with the most powerful quirks, hero work would be downright deadly for any normal person to handle. However he was easily one of the most brilliant people in the school, rivaled only by fellow support course student, Mei Hatsume, who had made herself at home in the development lab, creating all kinds of gadgets for various types of heroes. Even though they were not very far into the semester, the two had been the clear top tier students in Power Loader's class.