Episode 7: Welcome to Class 1-A

Author note: So due to needing to change up the timeline a little bit, some lines may change when compared to the base MHA manga chapters/episodes... that said, this is Takumi's first chapter in Class 1-A... and get ready for a lot of new bonus content that will come as Takumi makes bonds with his new classmates!

Takumi had no idea what he was expecting when he arrived to school the next morning after fighting Avalanche, but it wasn't an army of reporters standing outside of UA, questioning the students about All Might's new role as a teacher.

"Hey, you! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?" A female reporter asked Takumi as he was walking towards a nervous Izuku Midoriya.

"Unfortunately I wouldn't know too much about that. Until recently I've been in the support course but All Might has been very inspirational as he has come down to the support labs a few times to remind us that our work will one day help heroes everywhere maintain justice." Takumi replied before he walked away from the reporters and towards the nervous Izuku.

"Hey, Green... you okay? You look like you're about to pee your pants." Takumi told Midoriya.

"Y-yeah... this... this is just really overwhelming." Midoriya replied.

"You'll have to get used to it, Midoriya. Pro Heroes will have the media hounding them all the time." Takumi pointed out, knowing that the only reason he ever truly managed to escape the media was his armor's ability to fly.

"Are you one of All Might's students? Tell us... what's the Symbol of Peace like in person?" The same female reporter asked Ochako Uraraka.

"Um... what's he like? Well... uh... he's super... muscle-y. Yeah!" Uraraka replied as she flexed to imitate All Might.

"How is he faring as a teacher; what are you learning?" The reporter asked Tenya Iida.

"His leadership and wisdom remind me on a daily basis that I attend the world's most prestigious educational institution. Of course, he's the personification of honor and integrity that one would expect, but he's also not afraid to show his students a more humorous side. It's truly a unique opportunity to be under the direct tutelage of the pro we all admire." Iida replied.

'That kid sure said a mouthful.' Spirit Tony told Takumi mentally.

'Yeah no kidding.' Takumi replied.

"Hey, kid. Are you in All Might's class? Oh, hold on. Aren't you that Sludge Villain kid?" The reporter asked when she recognized Bakugo. That's when Takumi remembered seeing on the news that Bakugo had been captured by a sludge villain and a quirkless kid had tried to save him, but luckily they were both saved by All Might. Of course, Takumi knew the real secret behind that day... it was on that day that All Might had chosen Midoriya to become the next user of his quirk, One for All.

"Walk away." Bakugo growled as he hated being reminded of that day.

"Please, sir. Can you get All Might for us? Also you look like a mess, what's your deal?"  The reporter asked Shota Aizawa, Class 1-A main teacher.

"All Might's not on campus today. Now get outta here, you've disturbed my students enough already." Aizawa replied, also doing the shoo motion with his hand to demonstrate that they were no longer welcome here at the moment. The reporter gasped.

"But my viewers wanna know how he's adjusting to life as a teacher!" The reporter yelled as the crowd of reporters behind her also went into an uproar as Aizawa walked away from them.

"I feel like I've seen that guy somewhere before. But where?" A male reporter near the front of the crowd said as Aizawa walked away.

"I don't know, but he's a bit scruffy for a hero." The female reporter replied.