Episode 8: To defend a class, fight Iron Man fight!

To say everyone needed to take a moment to gather their thoughts on the fact that their new classmate was the famous former vigilante, Iron Man was an understatement. Momo Yaoyurozu and Shoto Todoroki looked very surprised by the reveal. Tsuyu Asui seemed to take it in stride, figuring that it made sense after previously seeing Takumi fight Bakugo. Denki Kaminari and Eijiro Kirishima seemed to be fan boying and, much to Takumi's surprise, Tenya Iida seemed to be taking the news well.

'I now understand why Tensei said that vigilantism was Iron Man's only option to becoming a hero. Being a quirkless hero under normal circumstances, would be next to impossible! No hero school in the world would think such a thing would be possible. But, I suppose Sakai was no ordinary person. He fought because he believed it was right and expected nothing in return for his efforts. The only thing he might have expected was hatred for doing what he did due to his status as a vigilante. He never truly expected to see people stand with him as a symbol of quirkless empowerment.' Iida thought.

Katsuki Bakugo, meanwhile, was FURIOUS! He hated the idea of being less than a quirkless person. He hated the idea of a quirkless guy standing side by side with him as a Pro Hero! And now he had to deal with Iron Man, a guy wanting to prove something he believed had no merit. Quirkless people were inferior to people like him, and he felt like they should have simply accepted that fact of life.

Ochako Uraraka felt like she had discovered the secret of life and the universe beyond. Now it made sense why principal Nezu would allow a quirkless guy a chance to become a hero... his mind provided the means to strike back.

"Hey, Green, don't you have a costume? Why are you in your normal PE uniform?" Iron Man asked Midoriya. Uraraka looked at Midoriya, also very curious about the reason he was not wearing his costume.

"After the previous combat training, it was kinda trashed. I'm still waiting on the support company to fix it up" Midoriya answered. Suddenly a whistle was blown and Iida was now ready to address the class.

"Gather around, Class 1-A! Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently." Iida instructed before he blew on his whistle again.

"Iida's kicking it into high gear as our class rep, huh?" Midoriya asked his friends. Both Takumi and Uraraka nodded. However, as soon as they got into the bus, it was clear that the seating arrangements did not allow for Iida's seating plan to work. As a result of this, everyone just sat down wherever. And Iron Man was sitting next to Uraraka.

"The bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy." Iida whined.

"Iida, you really need to chill." Mina replied.

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I wanna say... about you, actually." Tsu said as she looked at Midoriya.

"About me? What is it, Asui?" Midoriya asked nervously.

"I told you to call me 'Tsu'. I think Sakai is the only one who keeps remembering when I say that during our lunch period. " Tsu reminded Midoriya,

"Oh. Yeah, right." Midoriya said with some embarrassment at the fact that he had forgotten.... again.

"That power of yours. Isn't it a lot like All Might's?" Tsu asked. Midoriya felt more nervous than ever.

"What? Really? You think so, huh?" Midoriya asked.

"Similar quirks aren't as uncommon between unrelated people as one might think. Sure, generally speaking, whenever one of both of your parents have a quirk, you may more than likely inherit that quirk or something similar to it in nature, however there is only so much variation that even mutated DNA such as what is found within people with quirks can provide. The supposed uniqueness of quirks are becoming less and less present with each passing generation and that's the reason why you could have guys like my martial arts teacher Kyo, and the villain known as Firebrand running around with similar fire style quirks despite not being related in the slightest." Iron Man pointed out before Midoriya could say more. Midoriya was grateful for the out Iron Man had just provided him.