Chapter 3: Can't Judge a Book - Cal

Start from the beginning

"Hey Cal, um... Can I show you something?" He asks.

I nod and throw the speaker wire onto my bed. Shutting my door, knowing it will lock, I feel for the keys in my pocket. We walk down the hall to Jacob's room, and he opens the door. Inside is a beautiful redhead, naked and tied to his bed. I look at Jacob, and he chuckles a little and then clears his throat.

He says with a smirk, "Caleb, listen, um... This is Denise, she is a friend of Susie's and would like to know if you would join us. Sue told her all about you, and she wants to see if it's all true. Now, first off, I am not gay, I cannot emphasize that enough. So please stay in your designated area, but I'll admit, I am curious to see just what Susie is all worked up about."

Looking at Jacob, I nod and shut the door.

I guess Slave taught me well.

A few hours later, feeling good about what we had just accomplished, I got up, grabbed my clothes, and went into the bathroom.

When I came out, Jacob was sitting there, holding Denise in his arms. He looked at me and smirked as I left the room. This was not my first time sharing, and obviously, it wasn't Jacob's either.

We worked well together and I have a feeling little Denise is going to let all her friends know how much fun we just had like Sue did earlier today.

For months, we continued with our partnership. Now we had found ourselves a fan base. Night after night we would perform for these lovely ladies. I enjoyed it, but they're just not for me. Tonight was very pleasurable, but it's time to head back to my room. It's almost summer break, and the room is hot. Of course, I've never spent the entire night with any of them.

That's Jacob's duty, and he's good at closing the deal.

Having sex with them fulfills the need, but they are not the one woman I want. As I walk up to my door, I find it open and Dan's inside, looking through my things. He doesn't see me at first, so I watch him for a moment.

When did he get back?

"Where the fuck is it!" He whispers to himself.

Surprising him, I reply, "Well, I don't know. What the fuck are you looking for, Dan?"

He is completely shocked that I am standing at my door. I watch as he tries to think of a reason for being in my locked bedroom.

How the hell did he get in here, anyway? Why are my keys sitting on the desk?

"Sorry man, I just got back an hour ago and there is a message on my door saying that my professor wants to discuss the missing footnotes on my paper. I was looking for the book, but it's not in my room, so I was checking yours for it. I have to add a few notes to the final draft and bring it to class at 7 a.m. this morning, so the professor can see where I'm at with the project." Dan explains.

He sees me look at the keys, and adds, "Oh, your keys were on the floor outside in the hall. You sounded rather busy, so I just helped myself. I am sorry, bud, and it was mighty rude of me."

I look at him and decide to let it go for now. I try to help him find the book he so desperately needs.

"You know how I feel about people in my stuff, but I can see why you needed to find the book right away. I'll help you look." I state and Dan looks happy that I believed him, almost relieved actually.

He replies, "Thanks, man. I have to get this done. Class is in three hours and he has been such a dick lately. I guess you were right, sleeping with your professor's wife is never a good idea."