Starting a War| Nine(Short Chapter)

"In the flesh," spok Tuck with very little emotion. Clarke ran forwards and hugged the boy who stiffly hugged back. Pulling away she looks at  him seeing the bags under his eyes. 

Tuck looked over and up at Octavia who stood grasping Lincoln's hand. "You get access to our land. I cannot say much for the other clans," speaks Tuck looking at the group of four. 

"There are others?," questioned Clarke with a raised eyebrow. "Enough, chitchat," says Anya dropping from her horse and walking over to Tucks side. 

"We give you acess to our land but your people dont attack us while your on our land and we won't attack you if were on you land for some reason." speaks Anya. 

Clarke looks at Tuck who nods lightly, "We accep-" a gunshot is heard and both Tuck and Anya unsheathe their sword with the grounders looking around bows heavy. 

"What was that!,"shouts Finn grabbing Clarkes shoulder. "Bellamy, Jasper, Raven?," Tuck guessed at the group. 

Another gunshot rang out and a grounder fell from the tree. Tucks eyes harden as he stares at the grounders. His family.  He grabs Clarke and places his sword at her throat his yes changing colors. 

"BELLAMY," he roared spooking everyone. 

"Get bilaik slimy shit odon hir," 

"Get you slimy shit over here!," translated Lincoln. Bellamy stepped forwards with JAsper and Raven. 

"Tuck, you don't want to do this," he started. 

"ANYA, get on the horse. GROUNDERS follow!," roared Tuck. Anya moved towards her Horse and grabbed onto it nodding to Tuck as she rode off with the other grounders. Tuck dropped his blade from Clarks neck and kicked her towards Bellamy who caught her with ease. 

"If we aren't at war now...we sure as hell are now, aren't we Tuck?," asked Finn for clarification. "Yes. If you had just trusted Finn! We could have peace!," 

Tuck placed a hand on Oreo's mane and smoothed it. "How are you alive," asked Bellamy looking at the boy. 

"Wolf genes," Tuck answered and his ears and tail came out. 

"Why don't you come back with us," asked Octavia speaking up for the first time. 

"Back with you/," snickered Tuck climbing onto his horse and looking down at the group. 

"I'd rather die then live with war makers, cheaters," that was directed at Octavia. "I would kill you all but now you gotta suffer with  the fact you just started a WAR!" Tuck emphasized the word War. 

He steered his horse to face the other way of the bridge. Looking back he sees their faces. Raven and Octavia looked crestfallen. Finn had a face of a small smirk. Jasper was upset. Bellamy and Clarke were contemplating what Tuck had said to them. Lincoln stared at his brother in pity. 

"I can't do anything to stop the war. I'm sorry," he breathed softly to the group. Tears pricked his eyes for the first time as he looked at the group. 

"You best prepare, now." were his last words and he flicked th reins on Oreo making the horse start to walk. 

He flicked the reins harder the second time and Oreo formed nto a gallop as Tuck rode off the bridge not knowing what Bellamy had  planned . 

"Shoot him," says Bellamy. 

"Bell!," exclaimed Octavia. 

"He's a traitor. He's better off dead," shrugs Bellamy looking at Jasper. 'SHoot him,"

Jasper pulled the trigger as a gunshot ran throughout the air and it made contact with flesh due to Tuck crying in pain. 

Bellamy turned away and walked back to camp ready to plan a war. "Were in a fucking war now! Good job, Bellamy," shouts Octavia chasing after her brother.

-

Tuck grasped Oreo's reins with one hand as he held the other to his shoulder. He was loosing to much blood. But, Bellay gave the order to shoot him. Tuck flicked Oreo's reins harder making the horse speed up as his vision blurred. 

He sees the gates of Polis and shuts his eyes for a final tim his hand dropping from his shoulder letting blood spill freely staining his horse a darker black. 

Arlow rushed over to the horse who entered Polis. Tuck laid against the mane bleeding. "TUCK KOM TRIKRU is injured!," roared Arlow. Two more grounders walked over and help bring the boy off the horse. "Go," ordered Arlow to the two who took off holding the boy making way. 

Arlow steered the horse into the born where the workers started cleaning it of its stained blood from its owner. 

"Heda!," shouts Indra rushing in. Lexa sat up, "Yes, Indra," she asked. 

"Tuck has been injured, Nyko is treating him now," Lexa stepped off her throne and rushed out the door. 

"Nyko!," shouts Lexa at the grounder who was wrapping Tucks shoulder. 

"Heda he will be okay. The strange metal thing past through him and missed his major areas." reassures Nyko. 

Tuck opens his eyes and looks around. 'I know how to get them back," he said. 

"What?," asked lexa. 

"Murphy. Let me take Murphy to the camp with the virus!,' he hisses. 

'But, uck you shoulder," points Lexa. 

'I'm fine," he hissed and slid off the table grabbing his jacket and putting it on wincing at the pain in his shoulder. 

"Go" nods Lexa at the boy. 

He walks down to the jail and stops in front of a cell where a beaten, bruised bloodied cockroach layed chained up. 

"Get up," Tuck ordered trying his best to ignore the pain in his shoulder. The cockroach looked up, "Kinda chained up," he gestures. 

Tuk unlocked the chains and the cockroach rubbed his wrists. 

"Your going back to camp with a virus and dont mention my name, cockroach," states Tuck pushing it ahead of him. 

It doesn't take long for them to arrive at camp. Tuck looked at Murphy and nodded. He dropped the boy and took off running back to Polis.