Like Me|Five

Tuck awoke the next day in less pain. He sat up and leaned against the headboard. As much as he hates saying it, he misses the Dropship. He swings his legs over the bed grabbing his crouches. His door is opened and in walks Lexa with a bald man. 

"Heda," he greets nodding his head towards the commander. "Gona," addresses Lexa i return. 

"Heda, if I may," speaks the bald man. Lexa nodded. 

"Are you sure you want him t-"

"Are you questioning my authorities, Titus?," Lexa interrupted. Titus's face fell, "No. My apologies, Heda" Titus bowed. 

Lexa is scary. "Tuck, Lincoln has a gift for you," says lexa looking at the wolf. Tuck raised his eyebrow, "What is it?,"

"I do not know. Lincoln said only you shall know,"

Tuck sighed, "Lead me, Heda.

Lexa nodded and led the way towards the room Lincoln has requested. "WHO ARE YOU," a voice shouts. The voice vaguely familiar to Tuck but he can't figure out how. Stopping in front of a room with two guard Lexa motioned for Tuck to enter. Tuck entered shutting it behind him and gasped. 

There with a collar around her neck and her arms and legs restrained was Octavia. Tuck trailed his eyes towards Lincoln who sat on a stool watching the girl. "O?," Tuck asked the ravaging girl chained up. The girl turned her attention towards him and stopped struggling. 

"Tuck?," she whispered quietly looking at the boy standing a few feet away from her. Tuck smiled. 

"O..." he muttered limping over and grabbing the keys from Lincoln. Limping back over to Octavia, Tuck brushes a piece of her hair out of her face. 

There was a scratch above her eyebrow and she had a busted lip with dried blood. Tuck glared at Lincoln who paid no mind. "What are you doing here?," Tuck asked as he freed her from the cuffs, and chains. 

"The question is, how are you alive, Tuck Lycan!," she counterracts staring at the boy she called by his full name. Tuck gulped, terrified and answered, "I was never dead. You guys gave up on me," his eyes hardened as he stared into Octavias blue-green orbs. 

"You stopped breathing!," she retorted shoving him. Tuck stepped back. "Look, why are you here?," asked Tuck going back to his first question. Octavia looked down and towards Lincoln. "Him," she nudged her head in his direction. Tuck growled. 

"Why don't you come back to the camp?," asked Octavia holding Tucks hands. Tuck looked dow letting out a heavy sigh, "I-I can't."

Octavia's saddend, "W-why" her voice cracks. 

"I-I don't belong there. Just like you," 

"Like me?,"

"I wasn't sent down to protect Clarke or the others I was sent down to protect you and only you. I had saud the others so people dont target you," 

"Like that went well,"

"O. Please"

"What do you want Tuck,"

"I want you to stay with me,"

"I can't. I'm not like you.,"

"So-that's it. After, everything we've been through for the four days we've been down here. "

"I have to go."

"O," Tucks voice softens. 

Tears start to fall and Octavia wipes them away. "I-I'm sorry, Tuck,"

Tuck face falls, "FIne, you can go back if you promise to visit me and not tell anyone I'm alive," 

"I promise,"

Tuck grapsed Octavias face and tilted it so it was looking at him. "Goodbye, Jr," Tuck whispered and knocked Octavia on the head. SHe fell limp in Tucks arms who hands her to Lincoln. 

He turns around wiping the tears that have formed on his face. He exits the room walking past Lexa and back towards his. 

"Tuck!," shouted Lexa watching as the boy walked away. Tuck stopped abruuptly as Lexa caught up to him. 

"What happened?," she asked seeing the distrate boy. Tuck looked down, "Nothing. I'll be in my room," 

He continued to hop his way to his room. 

Indra came up beside Lexa, "He's unstable. If we can fual his anger towards the Sky people we can win this war,"

"I will not manipulate our most viable source," hisses Lexa. 

"He starts training tomorrow as he should be healed because of his abilities," states Lexa walking away. 

Octavia opened her eyes squinting at the darkness of the cave she was in. Tuck! She shook her head as she moved her hands to find them chained to a rock. With the chains, damnit! She groaned and forced herself to sit up with the force of her legs. 

Hes alive! But, he doesn't want it to be known..

Why did she have to fall for the most arrogant boy there was. A shadow lit up the minimal light she had. "O!," shouted a voice. 

"Bell?," she questioned. Multiple footsteps came closer and through the hole Clarke, Bellamy, Miller, with HArper and Monroe entered. "O..," Bellamy breathed and rushed over with keys unlocking her chains. 

Harper and Monroe helped her stand up and they exited the cave. "Thought I lost you," smiled Bellamy. Should I tell them about Tuck? "I'm glad, big brother," she smiled back at Bellamy.