Escaping, Kissing, Parenting & Fighting|Seven

Octavia grabbed the clothing she snagged from a few high delinquents. She was rescuing Lincoln. She misses Tuck so much. She enters the dropship and climbs up the ladder. She rushes over to Lincoln and hurrys to free him. He grunts as his arms rop to his side, sore from being hung. 

"I'm so sorry," Octavia whispered feeling remorse for Tucks friend. "Here, put this on," continues Octavia handing the grounder the clothing. Lincoln looks at it unnervingly. "Please," whispered Octavia. 

Lincoln grunts and puts on the clothing effectively looking like a human despite his bold build. "Come on," nudged Octavia opening the hatch and making sure the coast was clear. "Wait-," speaks Lincoln. 

Octavia looked up and took in how close Lincoln was in her proximity. Her breathing hitched as Lincoln tilted her head up. Before Octavia can react he enclosed his lips around Octavia's. Octavia melted into it until she realized what was happening. SHe pulled away looking away. 

"You should go," she motions and points to the hatch. Lincoln stared at her, "Now," she snapped. Lincoln presumably left. Octavia slid down the dropship wall and buried her head in her hands. She just kissed someone who wasn't Tuck. Tears fall down her face and she hugs herself crying. 

Tuck strolled through the valley with his guards behind him. If he were to rule Polis, he should get to know the people and all. "Mister," a small voice calls out catching his attention. He looked to see a small boy who looked 9 looking up at him. 

He kneeled down, "Yes," he asked. The kid looked up, "Can I pet your ears," he asks looking at the top of Tucks head. Tuck laughed lightly smiling 

"Of course," he smiled and dipped his head down leaving the boy with his ears. The boy laughed as he ran his hands through the soft hair. After, a few minutes he pulled away. "Thank you, Mister,"

Tuck brought his head up smiling, "Please, call me Tuck,". The boys smile lit up as he hugged Tuck who almost fell back from the surprise attack. The two pulled apart as the boy ran off. He watched the figure in the distant. 

"You'll make a good father, hm?," asked a voice from behind the boy. Tuck turned around to see Lexa standing with Octavia and Indra. "Uh, sure?," he answered. "O!," he shouted and hugged the girl. When she never hugged back Tuck pulled away concern filling his face. "What's wrong," he asked staring at the girl. 

Octavia looked around and finally spoke up, "Not here," she briskly turned around and walked towards the headquarters. Tuck followed rushing to keep up with the girl. FOllowing Octavia who leads him to his room. How does she know where I sleep? Lincoln. 

Shutting the door she looks at me and in the light he can see the dried tear marks on her face. "Octavia, what's wrong," he presses. The girl looked at him her lip quivering. "I kissed him!," she cried. Tuck raised an eyebrow to hide the hurt in his chest. "Who," he forced the question out of his mouth. 

"Lincoln," she answers looking away and at the wall. Tuck breathing stopped as a brick was thrown at him. She kissed Lincoln. Tuck searched his mind for anything that would hint to to her kissing Lincoln. Nothing. He was empty at a lost for thoughts. 

"Tuck..," she whimpers resting a hand on the boys shoulder. He shrugged it off and Octavia pulled back hurt. 

"Do you like him?," asked Tuck quietly studying  a painting. "What?,"

"Do you like him!," Tuck said Louder for the girl. Octavia opened her mouth to say no but closed it. She couldn't lie to Tuck as she hurt him enough but the truth would push him harder. 

"No-yes-no-but yes! N-" 

"You like him don't you?" questioned Tuck finally looking at the girl. Octavia remained quiet as she didnt want to argue. Tuck eyes hardened and he straightened his shoulders. Facing Octavia, "Leave," he speaks his voice calm but full of fierceness. Octavia looked at Tuck one final time and exited his room tears streaming down her face as she made her way back to the dropship.