The Ground|One

Tuck layed on his bed staring at the ceiling. Tuck had just finished guard duty. He wanted to sleep until dinner. As he drifted off, a knock startles him. Technically, it shouldn't of, because of his awesome hearing but it did. "Coming," he answered gruffly. He opened the door to see Kane and Commander Shumway. "Come with us to the Comms room, Captain Barrel," said Kane flicking his eyes to my head. 

"Uh, yes sir," Tuck states and composes himself following the two. As we ventured through the Ark we eventually approached a room guarded by two officers. Entering I see the council sitting at their table. "Tucker! How great of you to join us," says Jaha the Chancellor. Tucker takes a seat and looks at the council. "I know you just got off your shift, and want to relax," starts Jaha looking at the boy. "We have a mission for you," he states leaning forwards. A mission. Tucker tilted his head to the side and leaned forwards. 

"We are sending 100 delinquents to the ground to see if its liveable," 

Tuck immediately rears back.  "The Ark is dying. You are going to be their guide, considering you know," motions Jaha to Tucks head. 

"Let me guess, I have to protect someone," he asked. The council looked at each other. "Yes," answered Kane. Tuck groaned. "A few people actually," he continues.  Tuck looked at him. "Clarke Griffin, Wells Jaha, and Octavia Blake," finishes Kane. "When do we leave?" I ask wanting to get this over with. 

"Soon, but first you have to wear this bracelet," said Kane holding out a metal bracelet with spikes. Tuck eyed it curiously, "Its to transmit you vitals to the Ark, and releases a liquid at the same time to keep you calm." continues Kane seeing Tucks eye. "Ok," a simple reply. Tuck shows his arm and Kane clasps the bracelet around his arm. Tuck yelped and grasped his arm whimpering. "Here, wear this," says Commander Shumway, giving me a guard uniform. I place it over his daily clothing.  He hands him a vest with pockets, and a jacket to go over it. He turns towards  the council and Jaha steps forwards. "This is you primary weapon. Don't let us down Tuck," he said and handed him a belt that had a M16 attached. As a precaution, Jaha presented him with a sword he grabbed it, and Kane led him to the dropship.

____

Entering he see some delinquents passed out and others wide awake. "Don't die," Kane whispered and exited the drop ship closing the door. Tuck lookd around at the delinquents whos tared wide-eyed. "Look away," Tuck seethes

__________

Tuck Pov

Earth. Isn't suppose to be live able. I looked over at the delinquents who start to wake up. The Drop Ship started to shake violently on on a screen, the Chancellor's face popped up. "Prisoners of the Ark, hear me now. You have been given a second chance ," he announced, "A guard by the name of Tucker Lycan, will be your acquaintance and protector. He has you answers."A teenage boy wearing a beanie with dark hair locks hanging out, started to float. Kids cheered him on. I sat back smirking to myself lightly. On the Ark, he was called spacewalker for going on a illegal spacewalk and wasted three months of fucking oxygen, never bothered for his real name. Two other boys followed him and I shook my head. Idiots

Then parachutes deployed and Spacewalker was thrown across the room, along with the other two fucke-boys. I mean boys. The dropship was shaking more and pipes started steaming. Not a good sign. The lights started to flicker and sparks lit. I ran over to the control panel and typed in a code. What. I looked up to see the delinquent staring at me.  I hit a program and a visual of the dropship pops up. "Skrish" I yell. 

Then, everything stopped. It was quiet. Too Quiet. 

"Listen..." starts and asian boy across from me. "No machine.Hum"