Talking with the Brother|Two

Who knew running a camp full of Dunderheads would be hard? Definitely, not Tuck. He just stopped the fifth fight that had started since Bellamy left with others. Hes just tempted to shoot them but knows he can't. Right now, he sat on a rock sharpening his sword with a--rock. 

Octavia went to talk to Monroe and Roma. Tuck placed down the rock and sheathed his sword. He stood up and walked towards Atom who was talking with Miller. "Boys, this wall ain't gonna build itself?," Tucker states. 

"Sorry, Tucker. We just wanted to take a break, we can get back to work," says Atom looking at him.  Tuck sighed, "Rest," I order laying a hand on both their backs. Turning away he sees Octavia leaning against the dropship. Rolling his eyes playfully he walked towards her. "Yes, Jr," Tucker teased the name. 

She growled, "I'm bored!,". A smirk plays onto Tucks face as he gets close to her their faces inches apart. She can feel his breathing and he can feel hers. Locking his eyes with hers they lean, foreheads touching then nose and Octavia pulls away. "L-look! A butterfly," she exclaims pointing a blue glowing butterfly.  Tuck rolled his eyes at her immaturity. She was cute at the same time though. 

"How do you know what a butterfly is?," Tuck questioned the girl. Octavia looked down, "My mom used to tell me stories about them and was able to draw me a picture," she answered looking away. Tucks face softens as he layed a hand on Octavia's arm. 

"I-im sorry, O," Tuck says rubbing his thumb over her knuckles. "She sounded like a great  person," he reassures holding both of her hands now. "She was," she sniffled tears falling down her face. Tuck wraps his arms under her and pulls her closer to him letting her cry into his shirt but be hidden at the same time. I cry of pain is what brings Octavia back into the world as she looked over to the camp door. I boy was being carried by 4 people who was crying in pain. Jasper. "Jasper!" cried Octavia her tears hardening as she runs over to the boy. Tuck follows afterward limping. 

"We got food!," shouts Bellamy holding up a cloth bag. "No way," Tuck whispered astonished. "You want it, you need you wristband off!," he continus and starts to roast the meat. Wait-I can't tho.  Tuck shrugs his shoulders as he sits against the dropship resting his head against it. He closed his eyes and let darkness envelop him. 

Octavia Pov

I exit the dropship and head towards my brother. "Bell," I asked to him. He looked at me, "Whats up, O," he asked. I look down and around, "Follow me," I whisper and turn around walking to a secluded area of the camp. 

I wait patiently for my brother to come. "Why did you want to come over here?," asked Bell crossing his arms over his chest. Please, forgive me Tuck...

"Tuck, isn't able to take off his wristband," I murmur. Bellamy looked a me, "Why?," he asked. 

I shift lightly on my feet, "H-he has a condition," I start, looking at Bellamy. He stares at me his eyes reading me over.  "You might not believe me but you have to," I continue looking into his eyes. 

"He's a werewolf." I spill wincing. I look up to see Bellamy eyes close as if he was running a equation through his small head. "Why can't he take off the bracelet?," asked Bellay disregarding the new that their protector was a werewolf. 

"It injects a serum into him to keep him from lashing out and calm during the full moon," I explain, telling Bellamy everything Tuck told me. Bellamy opens his mouth but shuts it. "I won't say anything because his wolf skills might come in handy later. I will see about the food," expresses Bellamy running a hand through his hair. 

"Thank you, Big Brother," I whisper and engulf him into a hug. He hugs me back and we pull away. "I'll go see about that food. Could you find Tuck and sen him to me?," offered Bellamy looking at me. I nodded, and Bellamy took off back towards the fire. I proceed to find Tuck, not paying attention to the bushes that moved when it wasn't windy. 

??? pov

I watch as the girl walked away to find her friend. This isn't good. They have the Nightwolf. Lexa will murder me if I don't get him. I ru back the way I came towards my hideout and stayed there for the night. 

Tuck Pov

"Tuck," said a voice, and I felt someone shaking me I open my eyes to see Octavia yet again. "Bell, wants to talk to you," she smiled. I stand up nodding and stretched my;arms,legs an back with my neck. 

I walk away from Octavia and towards the tent Bellamy had set up for himself. "You wanted to talk to me?" I asked looking at the boy. Bellamy nods and motion for me to enter. "Octavia, told me of your condition," says Bellamy closing the tent flap. 

My breathing hitch as I watch the boy. "I-Im sorry-I didn't come sooner," I babbled, defending myself. Bellamy put up a hand and I stopped rambling. "Its fine, whatever attacked Jasper might be back and with you enlightened senses, you will be able to spot them," explains Bellamy. 

"Okay?," I asked confused. "And, I know you can't take off your wristband because it injects a serum," continued Bellamy. He looked at me. "here," he said and handed me a piece of cooked panther. I grab it smiling. God, knows how long its been since I've eaten. "Thank you," I praised to him. 

"Its no problem. You'll be on guard duty at the brink of Dawn so get some rest," he ordered. "Sir, yes sir!," I mock salute and exit the tent. A hand grabs me, I drew my sword and held it at their neck. 
"Woah! Tuck. Its me," says a voice. I look to see Octavia standing there.   I sheathed my blade and apologise. 

"Its fine. I was actually gonna ask if you could train me," she asked looking at me. I raised my eyebrow to her. "in what?" I question further. 

"sword fighting,"

"Your brother might not approve," 

"You my brothers' bitch, now?"

"I ain't no ones bitch. Handling a sword is very different from swinging a knife around,"

"So then train me!,"

I sigh and rub my eyebrows, knowing Octavia can be persistent when she wants to be. "Fine. Give me a few days to get a sword made," I say. Octavia's face lit up and she hugged me. I hugged her back. "You should get some sleep," I whisper into her ear. 

"Fine," she mutters and pulls away from my embrace. The part of me she was touching turned cold and sent shivers down my back. I missed her warmth.