Acid Fog|Three

Tuck pov

I waited at the almost finished gate for Miller, Bryan and Harper to come over. A piercing scream cuts through the air. It was Japer, he wasn't getting better. He was getting worse and it was driving people insane. 

I tap my foot and hummed lightly watching for the three people. "Tuck," said a voice. I turned to see the three jogging towards me. "Hey, guys," I smile lightly. "Where we patrolling?," asked Miller hugging me. 

"Nowhere in particular. Just exploring," I shrugged.  "Hey!," shouts another voice. We turned around to see Atom and Roma come up. "Trina and Pascal, aren't in camp," says ROma looking between us. "While your out can you find them please?," asked Atom plead visible in his tone. 

"We can look," offered Harper. Atom and Roma nod before running back to camp. I looked at the group, "Well, now we got a mission. Find Pascal and Trina" I order as we head off. We walked in silence for a few minutes until Bryan broke the silence, "Hows you wolf genees, going?," he asked. 

"Perfectly, fine. Bellam knows and he wasn't angry," I replied. 

"Can we see you ears and tail?," asked Harper. I groan and next thing I know I ave black ears tipped red on my head with a black tail tipped red also. "Their so Fluffy!," exclaims Harper petting me ears. 

"Stop, touching the wolf," smiles Miller slapping away Harpers hand. We laughed lightly for a little bit. My ears were trained on the trees. 

"We've been walking for a while. Have you caught a whiff of them let,?" asked Bryan. I shook my head and looked at the sky. The birds flocked away and critters ran towards us. "Whats going on?," asked Miller.

I look around and my eyes catch a fog. "ACID FOG!" I shout and take off running. My guess is the other three also take off after me. I slide to s stop and brush away leaves opening a door. I urge everyone to get in and before I could the Radiation comes faster. I slam the door and take off running. I jump over fallen logs and stubble amongst rocks. 

I look back to the the acid fog closer. I push all my adrenaline and swing around a rock. Gasping for breath I wheeze. 

A pain in my hand gets me and I see blisters sporting on it. I yelp and take off running. It never seems to end until I crash into someone. I pull them up and see Bellamy with a little girl. "Run," I order and take off. I swerve to the left as Bellamy and the girl went to the right. I see the fog block me in and I grab my blade. 

As the fog gets closer touching me. I yelp in pain and climb the tree sticking my knife into it. I pull myself up an place my foot on an stable branch. Grasping the branches above me, I take my knife and stick it higher. Using the branches as leverage, I climb higher into the trees finally stopping when I was good way up. I look at my arms seeing them blistered. I groan as I leaned my head back against the tree trunk and closed my eyes it hurt to move my throat because it also got bloated somehow. I don't understand physics to care.  

It feels like forever until I hear voices. "Atom!Tuck!" shouted a voice. I slide down branch from branch. As I got to the last one y foot slipped. "Ah!," I cry as I hit the ground. 

"Tuck!," shouts a voice. I groan in pain and through my blurred vision I see Miller, Bryan and Harper staring at me. 

"Hey, buddy!," says Miller kneeling beside me. "M-miller?," I question looking at the dark skinned boy. 

"Hows you back feeling? You took quite a fall," says Harper next. "I-its just sore..," I mutter. Sleep sounded good at this moment. I close my eyes only to open them as Bryan lapped me. "Don't close your eyes!," he ordered. My ragged breathing stops my from answering. "B-but...s-s-sleep sounds sooo goood," I uttered closing my eyes for a second time.