Harming & Training|Six

Octavia sat in her tent she shared with Tuck. Its been a day since her encounter with him and Finn getting stabbed. She couldn't get over the thought of Tuck being alive and not wanting to comeback.  Her eyes drifted over to his sword she laid on top of a crate. Grabbing she makes a decision and ties it onto her belt. 

I miss you, very much...

She exited the tent with her one hand on the handle of the sword. She walked ito the dropship to see Raven working o a radio to contact the ark. 

"Did you try crossing the blue wire with the orange?," offered Octavia. Her voice scared Raven who jumped a little. Her eyes trailed over the girl and stopped on the sword hanging from her belt. 

"Yes, I did. And, is that his sword?," asked Raven adverting her eyes to the sword tied onto Octavia. 

"Yes. I thought if we're gonna go to war, I should learn how to use their weapons," nods Octavia sitting beside Raven. Octavia's eyes flicked over to a body that layed on the table with someone over it. 

"Still no response," asked OCtavia lightly to Rave who looked up and over. 

Rave shook her head as she reconnected some wires. "He loved you," she muttered. Octavia looked up, "Yea, I kinda figured that from the way we almost kissed,"  

RAven raised an eyebrow, "Almost?,"

Octavia smiled and looked down, "I got distracted by a butterfly!," she defends. Raven rolled her eyes as she changed the frequency. "I gotta go visit someone, I'll be back," states Octavia heading towards the hatch that lead to the top of the dropship. Opening it she entered. SHe turns to see the grounder chained up and Bellamy hitting him. 

"Bellamy!," she shouted catching his attention and the grounders. 

"O, you shouldn't be here," said Bellamy walking over. Sweat was dripping and Octavia pushed her brother away. 

"But I am, and you can't stop it," she retorts and pushes past him. She walks up to the grounder who eyes widen as they trail to the sword attached to her.  "O!," shouts Bellamy who grabs his sister. 
"Get her out of here!," shouts Bellamy. Octavia climbed down the hatch and exited the dropship. 

Tuck entered the training room to see 12 other kids theri all younger than himself. "Now that everyone is here, we will be practicing sword fighting," says Lexa. 

"Find a partner, Tucker.," Tuck looked up at his name. 

"With me," says Lexa. Tuck gulps and walks towards Lexa. 

Tuck stands across from Lexa and holds his sword tightly but loosely. "Go," says Titus. 

Lexa lunges at Tuck who rolls out of the way. He swings left-right-jabbed forwards and parried. Tuck threw out his arm blocking Lexas kick and elbowed her. He twisted so he was behind her and kicked her knees making her fall. Then, place his blade at her throat. 

"Very good," breaths Lexa. Tuck pulls away his sword. Lexa faces him again. She attacked and Tuck reacted. The sound of metal clashing rang throughout the room. Lexa kicked Tuck who stumbled backwards. 

She ran forwards and threw a punch followed by kicks. Tuck ducked, dodged and jumped over the attacks. He grabbed Lexa's arm and swung her leg tripping her, he kneeled down and pointed his blde at her throat. Lexa smiled, "That is how you win," 

Tuck stepped away and Lexa smirk grew as she threw out her leg tripping Tuck he landed flat on his back the air knocked out of him. Standing she walks towards him. "Very good, Gona,"

Tuck stood up and groaned, "That was painful, Heda,". "Pain, is all that is on the battlefield," retorted Lexa. Tuck smiled and sat on the bench watching the other kids fight. Is this the right thing? 

Octavia groaned as more foam came out of Finns mouth. Grabbing the poisoned dagger she climbs up the hatch and pushes it open. 

"O! For the last time get out of here," says Bellamy walking over. Octavia shoved him hard making him stumble. "I got this," she says and walks towards the grounder. Octavia holds up the blade and rolls up her sleeve. The grounder started to fight his restraints. "Octavia, what are you doing!," asked Clarke. 

Octavia looked up, "He won't let me die," and she dragged the poisoned blade down her arm. Her blood flowing from the wound. Walking towards the grounder she kneels in front of the viles her arm out. "Which one?," she pleaded. The grounder looked at her then to her arm. "Please," she pleaded harder. The grounder nudged his head to the one Octavia was pointing at. "This one," she says hopeful. The grounder nods and she snatches it up handing it to Clarke who rushes down the ladder. 

Octavia looks at the grounder smiling, "Thank you," she said and wrapped her arm in a cloth that Harper handed her. 

"That was dangerous O," says Bellamy who follows his sister down the ladder and out of the dropship. 

"Yeah, well it got the cure," she said and continued walking. Bellamy sighed and jogged up to his sister grasping her arm. 

"My sister, My Responsibility," he breathed. Octavia ripped her arm out of his grasp and narrowed her eyes at him. "I'm done following orders!" she starts. "One way, or another I've been following them all my life!" finishes Octavia who rushes out of the campgrounds. Bellamy eyes followed his sisters form and he sighed rubbing his face.