Grounders|Four

The next day everyone wakes up at dawn and gathers around Bellamy fr his morning speech. "I know our hearts are still heavy with yesterday's losses. I will admit, I'm sad myself. But, this just proves the grounders are ruthless killers who will use any means of attack!," started Bellamy. 

"Atom, died protecting me and I honor him. We honor him.," Bellamy said his voice strong but it was wavering and anyone can tell. 

"Tuck...was cared for and loved by everyone. But, his death was not i vain! He gave his life so we could live on in his memory. Its what he would've wanted!," finished Bellamy. 

Octavia walked towards the dropship, everyone following her and watching her. She was the most sensitive of the bunch. She traced her fingers over Tucks name he had carved when they first arrived. "Here, O," said Bellamy lightly and handed Octavia a knife. Octavia raised her hand and looked back at the group who nodded. Octavia scratches Tucks name till you no longer can see it. She runs her fingers over it again and tears fall. 

She missed him. He was her everything. She leaned forwards so her forehead was resting right underneath Tucks crossed out name. 

__

"When will he wake up?," asked a voice. "I don't know, Heda," said another voice. 

"What else have you gathered?,"

"Their week at the moment. His suppose 'death' broke them," 

"It wasn't supposed to go down this way," 

"Trust me, Heda.  I know,"

Where am I? I force myself to open my eyes and see three people overlooking me. "Hello, Tuck," said the first girl. (Lexa is coming in early!)

"Er-hi?," I say awkwardly. 

"Sorry, the name is Lexa or Heda," introduced the blonde who wore a symbol in between her eyebrows. 

"Where am I," I asked sitting up with Lexa's help. 

"Your in Polis," she answered. "What about my people!," I cry. 

"Don't worry, we have someone watching them," soothed Lexaa. I let out a sigh. 

"why am I here and not there," I asked. 

Lexa bit her lip, "Your people thought you were dead as your heart stopped,". Dead? "Oh..,' I mumbled. 

"Our scout realize what you were and brought you back here where he proceeded to fix you," motions Lexa to a man in the corner.  

"When can I go back?" I asked looking at Lexa. 

"Not right now. One. Your still healing. Two. You need more fight training and Three...you need leadership training," explains Lexa listing off the three points.

"LeadershiP?," I questioned intrigued. 

"Have you ever wonder why you blood is black?," asked Lexa sitting on a chair. 

"I thought it was because of my wolf genes." I muttered. 

"Partially, yes. But your a nightblood also.," adds Lexa. 

"What is a nightblood?," I asked. 

"A nightblood is someone with black blood. Such as yourself. When the leader. That's me, dies my spirit will choose someone who holds the nightblood and they will become the leader." explained Lexa. 

"But, with your wolf genes you what we call a 'Nightwolf'. Due to your blood and your wolf genes," continued Lexa. 

I ran over the information in my head and took it all in. "Are you saying, when you die someone will have to take over?," I clarify.